Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruecelTrait] No one looks like you

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
You look at normies and you can swear you have seen at least one doppleganger of any one of them. They look so similar, they have like a few types of looks and they repeat. Truecels tend to stand out like a sore thumb in the society. If you are a truecel you most likely have never seen anyone look similar to you. It's also easy to explain why is that. It's just that when genes are normal, they will make peopel look vaguely the same, but ugly people have crazy genes differences that make them look different from anybody else.
Although I have to say when I was on badoo and they had the option to look up for your lookalikes, I found a few of them but they were mostly from islamic/arab/semitic backgrounds, you know, Ahmeds and Abduls and whatnot.

Yes, I don't look like every other zoomer with a fade cut who copes with fashion maxing.

ive never seen anyone look similar to me

That's because I'm special :feels:

Isn't there a thing where faces closer to the average are the best looking? I guess trucels have some extreme features on the tail ends of the bell curve so very few people look like them.

Isn't there a thing where faces closer to the average are the best looking? I guess trucels have some extreme features on the tail ends of the bell curve so very few people look like them.
No, Chad's face isn't average yet it's the most attractive.

Can heavily relate. Even my family members don't look anywhere near as ugly as me, most strangers assume i'm not even related

Someone found amy lookalike in my HS, am I fakecel now?

being a polish man and looking like an arab :worryfeels:
i was told that i look uralic, i also can't grow beard only a stubble on the chin and light moustache, absolutely 0 beard growth on cheeks.
you probably have an arabic phenotype, which makes you stand out:
bsDfC1m_Il8S9Izqzw0M5UHmJk42c1mfnnzQNiAvkCU.jpg

being a polish man and looking like an arab :worryfeels:
I heard a few times I look like one and once a group of dresy said about me "who is this immigrant" (that was after beardmaxing).

Based on that map of phenotypes, I look like a mix of Noric, Basque, Dinaric, Carphathid and maybe a little bit Canarian, Assyrian and Anatolian. I remember seeing a video on youtube once with some jews in israel and one that was like 50+ or 60+ looked like me. Maybe I'll find him.

Found him, although my schnozzer is even more jewish big:
Jew

Last edited:
its because I am :feelsokman: special :feelsokman:, :feelstastyman: quirky :feelstastyman: and :feelsclown: :feelsclown: unique :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

People see me and they already hate me

You look at normies and you can swear you have seen at least one doppleganger of any one of them. They look so similar, they have like a few types of looks and they repeat. Truecels tend to stand out like a sore thumb in the society. If you are a truecel you most likely have never seen anyone look similar to you. It's also easy to explain why is that. It's just that when genes are normal, they will make peopel look vaguely the same, but ugly people have crazy genes differences that make them look different from anybody else.
Although I have to say when I was on badoo and they had the option to look up for your lookalikes, I found a few of them but they were mostly from islamic/arab/semitic backgrounds, you know, Ahmeds and Abduls and whatnot.
People have told me I look like 50 Cent

I kinda look like my dad, but a lot worse, like my dad except his face got run over by a truck.

Chads face IS the most average. Middle, 100 IQ. Dont let em tell you different. People like the average and fear whats different. What´s different is the faces that deviate the most from the average & most beautiful. The society aggregates genetically around its "genetic king".

I look like a midget terroist. if I was tallfag, I'd look like any other brown. but sadly manlet dwarf look

tbh tbh

I never ever found someone who looked like me, I must have one of the most rare pheno combinations by far. Almost every one you know at some point you saw someone who looked like them, or some celebrity whose they're lookalikes. For me? none, I'm just weird.