Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truth Unveiled: Exposing the True Nature of Women in the Animal Kingdom

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
In the realm of the animal kingdom, a species known as Woman stands out with its intriguing and chaotic behaviors. These creatures, characterized by their feminine nature, navigate a social landscape that threads together the pursuit of beauty, the difficulties of mating rituals, and the pragmatic search for resources.

Within this fascinating ecosystem, Women invest significant energy in improving their physical attraction. Their unique beauty serves as a powerful instrument in the complex dance of social dynamics, particularly in their interactions with their male counterparts.

Among the male members of their species, a captivating paradox is revealed. The good-looking males become the focal point of Women's desire, as these individuals are sought after for the delicate art of mating. The appeal of physical attractiveness establishes a complex interplay of courtship rituals and mating dynamics, shaping the course of their relationships.

At the same time, less conventionally attractive men may find themselves dealing with a different set of challenges within women's intricate social dynamics. Despite lacking in physical attraction, these males hold a distinct appeal as providers of food and resources. Women, in their cunning wisdom, recognize the practicality of forming partnerships with these less attractive males, ensuring a steady supply of necessities for their well-being. These types of relationships within this framework have been established through lies, deceitful actions, and false promises.

Despite their intelligence, Women reveal an inclination to make poor choices in their pursuit of both beauty and resources. Their interactions with the opposite sex are marked by a calculated manipulation that involves a delicate dance of emotional and psychological influence.

The allure of negativity appears to be an ingrained part of the Women's nature. They derive a strange satisfaction from creating an atmosphere of conflict and tension within their social circles, leaving a memorable mark on the dynamics of their relationships.

These animals are very toxic, venomous, vile creatures who lie, deceive, and manipulate for their own benefit. These creatures are similar to leeches. These creatures exhibit a common behavior pattern by consuming the food and resources that are owned by less attractive males, and after they are done consuming, they move on to a different prey.

These creatures may seem innocent and inferior in shape, but in reality, they are calculated and toxic ready to manipulate and corrupt their peers.

So, dear fellow readers, exercise vigilance in the face of these pernicious, venomous, and toxic manipulative entities.

Be careful and stay safe...
@lifeisbullshit95 OUT!

Dude i dont know what to say.
You are genius.This is absolutely true.We should stop looking at them,like they are some flowers.
They are evil by nature,but our morality supressed their natural instincs and they found new ways to satisfy their needs.

my issue with science faggots is they know that sexual selection(female selecting partners) is overall bad for species, to the point natural selection corrects it either through predation or other methods.

but refuse to acknowledge in human world

In the realm of the animal kingdom, a species known as Woman stands out with its intriguing and chaotic behaviors. These creatures, characterized by their feminine nature, navigate a social landscape that threads together the pursuit of beauty, the difficulties of mating rituals, and the pragmatic search for resources.

Within this fascinating ecosystem, Women invest significant energy in improving their physical attraction. Their unique beauty serves as a powerful instrument in the complex dance of social dynamics, particularly in their interactions with their male counterparts.

Among the male members of their species, a captivating paradox is revealed. The good-looking males become the focal point of Women's desire, as these individuals are sought after for the delicate art of mating. The appeal of physical attractiveness establishes a complex interplay of courtship rituals and mating dynamics, shaping the course of their relationships.

At the same time, less conventionally attractive men may find themselves dealing with a different set of challenges within women's intricate social dynamics. Despite lacking in physical attraction, these males hold a distinct appeal as providers of food and resources. Women, in their cunning wisdom, recognize the practicality of forming partnerships with these less attractive males, ensuring a steady supply of necessities for their well-being. These types of relationships within this framework have been established through lies, deceitful actions, and false promises.

Despite their intelligence, Women reveal an inclination to make poor choices in their pursuit of both beauty and resources. Their interactions with the opposite sex are marked by a calculated manipulation that involves a delicate dance of emotional and psychological influence.

The allure of negativity appears to be an ingrained part of the Women's nature. They derive a strange satisfaction from creating an atmosphere of conflict and tension within their social circles, leaving a memorable mark on the dynamics of their relationships.

These animals are very toxic, venomous, vile creatures who lie, deceive, and manipulate for their own benefit. These creatures are similar to leeches. These creatures exhibit a common behavior pattern by consuming the food and resources that are owned by less attractive males, and after they are done consuming, they move on to a different prey.

These creatures may seem innocent and inferior in shape, but in reality, they are calculated and toxic ready to manipulate and corrupt their peers.

So, dear fellow readers, exercise vigilance in the face of these pernicious, venomous, and toxic manipulative entities.

Be careful and stay safe...
@lifeisbullshit95 OUT!
foids will be foids. they was always the same and very unhealthy and dangerous creatures

This is why I know my fantasies are unrealistic. Even if I ascend and have the cuddly sweetheart relationship I want with a foid, she will turn around and backstab me due to her cravings of drama and tension. And then she will cheat on me with a degenerate man that doesn't care about her and hurts her. Luckily I will be able to enact all of my cuddly and comforting fantasies with an AI wife in a matter of years.

This is why I know my fantasies are unrealistic. Even if I ascend and have the cuddly sweetheart relationship I want with a foid, she will turn around and backstab me due to her cravings of drama and tension. And then she will cheat on me with a degenerate man that doesn't care about her and hurts her. Luckily I will be able to enact all of my cuddly and comforting fantasies with an AI wife in a matter of years.
We have to go beyond antarctica and mate with different human species boyos

Pure blackpill