Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [TRVTH NVKE] It's not cucked to fight for your country

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Even as an incel there are some instances where fighting for your country isn't cucked at all but actually dishonorable if you refuse to do it.

I will explain the dynamics in which it is or isn't disgraceful if you refuse to enlist to defend your home.

I myself live in a European liberal democracy, even though I disagree with a lot of practices my goverment engages in, the state also provides me with security, stability of currency and markets, a relative degree of public order and lawful conduct, the ability to be employed or get NEETbux if eligible, and many more rights and privileges I enjoy on a day to day basis that are unheard of in other countries.

If my country where to be invaded by let say Denmark, it would be cucked for me to fight for it as I am not fighting for my rights but for the citizens of my country that are oh so vicious to me all my life, but if I were to be invaded by Russia, it would be a disgrace for me not to stand up and fight an authoritarian dictatorship that would directly infringe the rights and stability I enjoy on a day to day basis.

If I am willing to enjoy the rights I am granted on a day to day basis, but not willing to defend them when the enemy is at the gates, I would be truly the most low of the low scum.

us retards would probably be put in the soepkeuken if we got drafted

i have nothing better to do, at least id get to kill people :feelscomfy:

I wont fight for foids to fly away and fuck with some Alvaro Chads

If Russia would won the war they would invade my country probably, if yes then Ill just ropemaxx

Argument only sort of holds up if you're receiving NEETbuxx, which I'm not, and maybe I'm ironically too autistic to know how to get NEETbuxx in Cucknada.

But NEETbuxx is just reparations for being incel, so that's more like breaking even than owing anything to society.

In other words, fighting for the degenerate West is cucked.

Argument only sort of holds up if you're receiving NEETbuxx, which I'm not, and maybe I'm ironically too autistic to know how to get NEETbuxx in Cucknada.

But NEETbuxx is just reparations for being incel, so that's more like breaking even than owing anything to society.

In other words, fighting for the degenerate West is cucked.
That's the thing there are all these hidden privileges or things you take for granted that you don't even concider. You would only concider it if you see something tangible directly in your bank account which is an erroneous way to go about it.

If you compare the average life of a canadian and the average life of a russian it is night and day and to let that all dissappear sinply because there's degens in your country that you don't even come in contact with is truly cowardly.

That's the thing there are all these hidden privileges or things you take for granted that you don't even concider. You would only concider it if you see something tangible directly in your bank account which is an erroneous way to go about it.

If you compare the average life of a canadian and the average life of a russian it is night and day and to let that all dissappear sinply because there's degens in your country that you don't even come in contact with is truly cowardly.

Aren't there incels rotting in both countries?

Canada also has more incels than in Russia in the first place.

Aren't there incels rotting in both countries?

Canada also has more incels than in Russia in the first place.
Incels are rotting universally but I'd rather be an incel rotting under canadian rule rather than whatever the fuck putler is up to now.

Canada also has more incels than in Russia in the first place
That's because in russia you just kill yourself before you turn 20. There's a reason why a lot of people here aren't as quick to rope.

The copes here are much better due to a secure and stable goverment.

this country made me an incel it can go fuck itself. if anything I'd enjoy seeing the retards in this country get butchered by foreigners for ruining my life

Ok Mr recruiter