Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying to adapt

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
hi i'm a severely retarded curry. I'm actually severely retarded and i also started balding on my crown. not to mention that my hair is already almost fully gray and i'm only 165 cm tall. also i'm new to the incel world because i'm too depressed and untill now to look at the internet and learn things. i also feel foids are mostly asexual and do not have the love that men feel. it also appears literally everything they say to men is lie and they only look to make them guy fall in love with them and make him provide for her. they also seem very cruel and are civilization killers.
So, if you are any incel or curry incel, i would like y'all to give me company and talk about paid sex experience or analyze foid behavior and politics. i'm too retarded and boring, so i would like if anyone had the compassion to give company to a retard like me.

Last edited:
average curry inkwell

i also feel foids are mostly asexual and do not have the love that men feel.
they do feel the same love

just for chad only

First, stop calling yourself retarded.

Might be time to wig up.

Anderson Cooper Hair GIF

hi i'm a severely retarded curry. I'm actually severely retarded and i also started balding on my crown. not to mention that my hair is already almost fully gray and i'm only 165 cm tall. also i'm new to the incel world because i'm too depressed and untill now to look at the internet and learn things. i also feel foids are mostly asexual and do not have the love that men feel. it also appears literally everything they say to men is lie and they only look to make them guy fall in love with them and make him provide for her. they also seem very cruel and are civilization killers.
So, if you are any incel or curry incel, i would like y'all to give me company and talk about paid sex experience or analyze foid behavior and politics. i'm too retarded and boring, so i would like if anyone had the compassion to give company to a retard like me.
you glow very much to me

if foids are not asexual, how do they be so chill and not seek sex aggressively like men. look at foids in all cultures and generations with different morals. they look like they do it only for intimacy. they close their eyes in videos. and when asked what turns on, foids say things like "caring" "effort" "self care" they clearly seem to not have sexual needs. even foids of unrestrictive culture do this.