Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying to gymmax, any tips from other gymmaxxers? I know it won't ascend me, but I've heard it helps you feel less sui for a few hours

With that attitude, whats the use? But if you're willing to change that loser mindset, the ultimate tip is; martial arts+gym maxing high intensity training and compound movements. At the 2 year mark you're confidence will be different, so will your neck and upper body which will give +2 in smv, making you above average. At the 8 year mark you'll be totally confident in regards to your physical abilities.

Sprinting will make you feel better than lifting tbh. Try to do it near foids :feelsokman:

If you just want to get laid I feel that it's a worthwhile endeavor. Many girls out there like dudes with muscles. If your face is not that great, you might not get the 10/10s but at least you can frequently hook up with some low tiers

Don't forget to jog, and do cardio. I used to love to workout at the gym before the pandemic, when the mask policies came into effect, I decided to run more. Running is a great way to keep the weight off, and it tones your legs. If you are lucky enough to go to a gym that does not require you to wear a mask - do at least 10 minutes on a circuit (a few reps pectorals, a few reps shoulders, etc.)

Don't forget to use the free weights, and don't get caught checking a foid out, you will get charged with harrasssment.

Be warned that the gymcel lifestyle is one of the biggest blackpills there is. You work on yourself everyday, train as hard as you can, eat your meals every 2 hours and in return you get nothing while a skinny chad can easily get your oneitis.
Gymcelling is one of the most blackpilling experiences there is, i've done it myself be warned.

Yes this is true. Only thing that keeps me barely sane.

I really recommend you yoga + calisthenics, since it can do miracles to both your physique and state of mind. If you start from weightlifting/cardio mix though, I strongly recommend you to get 1-2 hours with a personal trainer that will give you both workout plan and a meal plan (including your macro, current weight and abilities, as well as other measurements). It'a easy to get lost while gymmaxxing, so it's nice to have someone experienced guiding you, especially when you start.