Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trying to stop Racism is as futile as trying to stop Hypergamy

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200605 150742 Instagram

• Its true that both racism and hypergamy are bad, its also true that they are embedded deep into our lizard brains
  • But its almost impossible to negotiate a stop to racism or hypergamy- the only way to stop (or at the very least slow down) hypergamy and racism is to enforce laws and make it socially unacceptable to practice or take part in hypergamy and racism.
  • The day hypergamy is quelled (and also rascism) is the day inceldom ends.

Yeah its a pipe dream tbh lol

Correct. And although I blame the jews for my existence as a mixed race male, it's also the fault of white boomers. If they hadn't been gullable foid worshiping pieces of shit, I wouldn't have to had exist in this pathetic state. Then again I'm the ugliest sibling, the only remaining virgin in my family and the only one with autism, so I was just extra unlucky.

Trying to stop racism is like trying to stop humans from being garbage.

It'll never happen. Humans will always be terrible pieces of trash.

• But its almost impossible to negotiate a stop to racism or hypergamy- the only way to stop (or at the very least slow down) hypergamy and racism is to enforce laws and make it socially unacceptable to practice or take part in hypergamy and racism.
Back then hypergamous foids were stoned to death and monogamy was the norm, it's the exact opposite now. Society is way too far gone for it to be reversed, it will only get worse.

We will never have a world without prejudice in some form or another humans are just wired that way you can´t force anyone to change their minds.

Trying to stop racism is like trying to stop humans from being garbage.

It'll never happen. Humans will always be terrible pieces of trash.
Pretty much this. I fail to comprehend people and their obsession with trying to rid of racism. As long as biases exist, racism will always exist. No amount of harsh laws,social stigma or shunning will make it go away.

tbf the purpose of any law is not exactly eradicate any kind of crime or behavior (as it would be virtually impossible) but rather minimize it's occurrence as much as possible. With that being said, I actually wish they gave the same attention they give to racism to hypergamy, since both are equally bad for society (tbh I'd say hypergamy is even worse)

but hey, we can't blame muhh kweens, it's too oppressive :soy:

Just put all racists into one country and let them fight it out. :lul:

Correct. And although I blame the jews for my existence as a mixed race male, it's also the fault of white boomers. If they hadn't been gullable foid worshiping pieces of shit, I wouldn't have to had exist in this pathetic state. Then again I'm the ugliest sibling, the only remaining virgin in my family and the only one with autism, so I was just extra unlucky.
your mother is white and your father black ??

Woman are racist
Thats it every single one of them (Expect against the ethics/whites who are Chads)

It never occurs to me link both concepts,
Based and Hight Q.

BTW a little secret about Latin America, Although is full of "brown people" Latin America is racist as fuck

Its just virtue signaling, to try and stop something so natural. Just because it'd be more beneficial to have no racial discrimination doesn't mean it's possible. Modern humans love to pretend that their most advanced mental faculties didn't branch out from primal and tribal animal instincts. We're not gods, at least not as we currently exist within this 3D space. We're just very intelligent animals.

Racism can be dealt with through sharing the same religion, but staying separated for the most part.

The innate differences between races aren't that great though. It's not like the sexes. Aren't they aren't inherently a zero-sum game.

The innate differences between races aren't that great though. It's not like the sexes. Aren't they aren't inherently a zero-sum game.
Money Heist Professor IQ