Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TRYPOPHOBIA fucking my job up

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
it wasn't bad enough that you do exhausting work all day, or that you have to stand in your dirty clothes that are wet with sweat the whole day, or that you're always anxious that you aren't living up to your boss's expectations, or that you get headaches, or that a 17 year old talks down to you, or that you have a reputation as an autist already when you were considerably holding back your autist ways, or that I was going to have to do this for the rest of my life but for my trypophobia to come up so prominently is a shitload of fuck.

MY VERY OWN FUCKING SKIN TRIGGERS ME FROM MY FUCKING PORES. MOSQUITO BITES MAKE IT WAAAAY WORSE BECAUSE EVEN MORE ENLARGED PORES. WHAT KIND OF FUCK SHIT IS THIS?!?!?!?!
Peep
EB325B539
Peep
Suicide pepe
Peep

I just got high as fuck to escape the pain

AND FUCK EVERYONE CURIOUS NORMAN FAGGOT WHO POSTS TRIGGER IMAGES IN EVERY FAGGOT ARTICLE ABOUT IT!!! FUCKK IT'S FUCKING INTENSLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND YOU ARAE LITEERALLY CUTTING ME WITH A KNIFE WHEN YOU TRY TO TRIGGER ME!!! I WOULD LIKE TO FUCKING KNIFE EVERY CUNTHEeeADED FAGGOT WHO DOES THIS SHIT IN THE THROAT AND WATCH HIS LIFE DRAIN FROM HIS EYES AND HIS GURGLING BLOOD

Last edited:
21192187_1453329341381720_7705202991944475312_n.jpg

this what happens if you fap too much OP

im reporting every fag that triggers

my own mind wants me dead to do this shit
just keeps pushing me whatever the fuck I do
fucking freaking out half the workday over this. intensely uncomfortable

That shit gives me chills down my spine ngl but sounds a lot worse for you

I like it looks good as a meal :)