Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tucker Carlson calls out his owners (((the Jews)))

"Ok, sir but when will we arrive at this place called hyperborea?"

Well Tucker I liked you. Too bad you will now be fired and assassinated. God bless you

He said subvert too OMG I'm gonna coooooooom:feelsohh:

ERERERERER
ERER
ERER
ERER
ERERERERERERER
ERER
ERER
ERERERERER

We must kill all the Jews first bro.(in real life simulator)
STOOOOP BEING SO ANTISEMITIC YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE DINARIC USTASE WHO NEEEDS TO OBEY GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

about time, you could have had this argument 40 years ago

I always knew that he was gonna become based

I love the Jews and Israel

:feelsahh: Wow! I didn't think it was possible! I'll admit, I was falling off the Tucker Carlson hype for a while, but what he just did was based as all hell! Dangerous to his own health and livelihood, sure, because our (((masters))) surely don't like someone so prominent to be speaking the truth about what (((they))) are doing to us, but that just makes it even more based.

I can't believe he's actually not a sell-out, or so it would strongly seem. I think I will continue to follow this man, and hear more of what he has to say. At least, until I'm not (((allowed))) to, anymore. :feelsjuice:

A lot of the time when it counts (like late-reporting Hunter and election fraud) Tucker slow-walks a lot of news which makes him seem like controlled oppo.

Yet sometimes when I see him use language like "mutilating genitals" in this recent tranny stuff it makes me realize he might actually be leaving breadcrumbs for the population to realize on their own about the JQ

He obviously won't say it outright since he needs deniability, needs to hide his power level.

This way they can't accuse him of directly criticizing the rabbinists or bring out keywords like "anti-semitic" that they love to misapply.
Yet he's getting people thinking about this stuff, and if it takes reacting to more obvious tranny shit (testicle amputaiton) they want to do to kids, it shouldn't take much for people to realize that foreskin amputation is also fucked.

He should expose his own hypocrisy on berating low IQ BLM and leftist idiots but seemingly championing morons like Kanye West. I'm sure he knows he is doing a publicity stunt of sometime, yet he can not be critical about himself tr way he does of others.

Well Tucker I liked you. Too bad you will now be fired and assassinated. God bless you
This is an old video now. Nah they all agree on this shit before the air it. I don't think he will be fired for this. I hope though, our backlash to his recent bullshit having Kanye West on or any number of other retarded guest he sits down with all intimate-like gets noticed. They suck. And Cucker if challenged would turn into a prideful baby and scream.

A lot of the time when it counts (like late-reporting Hunter and election fraud) Tucker slow-walks a lot of news which makes him seem like controlled oppo.

Yet sometimes when I see him use language like "mutilating genitals" in this recent tranny stuff it makes me realize he might actually be leaving breadcrumbs for the population to realize on their own about the JQ

He obviously won't say it outright since he needs deniability, needs to hide his power level.

View attachment 657519

This way they can't accuse him of directly criticizing the rabbinists or bring out keywords like "anti-semitic" that they love to misapply.
Yet he's getting people thinking about this stuff, and if it takes reacting to more obvious tranny shit (testicle amputaiton) they want to do to kids, it shouldn't take much for people to realize that foreskin amputation is also fucked.
In fact he's done many like this before, nothing new.

He should expose his own hypocrisy on berating low IQ BLM and leftist idiots but seemingly championing morons like Kanye West.
Kanye is messed but he's still way higher-IQ than your average BLM lefty idjit

Kanye is messed but he's still way higher-IQ than your average BLM lefty idjit
You sure about that? I mean maybe, but honestly he just needs to be physically attractive and domineering to achieve what he has. No high IQ needed. In the Tucker interview the dude can not even say one full sentence or answer one question without deviation into taking about his own dick pride. There wasn't one word he said that made any sense.

In the Tucker interview the dude can not even say one full sentence or answer one question without deviation into taking about his own dick pride. There wasn't one word he said that made any sense.
Plenty of what he said made sense, you just have to be high-IQ enough to read past his addled mind and scattered attention.
Dude is under a lot of stress but he's accurately describing a lot of shit and has some good vague hypothesies that he needs to focus more on the specifics to realize.

Plenty of what he said made sense, you just have to be high-IQ enough to read past his addled mind and scattered attention.
Dude is under a lot of stress but he's accurately describing a lot of shit and has some good vague hypothesies that he needs to focus more on the specifics to realize.
Noo!, it's not! I'm sorry, but please don't use this ADD/ADHD type shit to allow for such a large gap in understanding things on the part of the person being considered as "based" or "knowledgeable". I mean seriously dude just cause a person is added doesn't mean he can't put in the work to form coherent thoughts. This entire interview was designed by Tucker to let him sound retarded because if Tucker tried to hold him accountable like he always champions, than Kanye would sound EVEN MORE retarded. So of course Tucker asked him stupid questions.

There is nothing Kanye West says in this interview that shows he understands anything about ANYTHING let alone politics lmao.

don't use this ADD/ADHD type shit to allow for such a large gap in understanding things on the part of the person being considered as "based" or "knowledgeable"
I don't see Kanye as knowledgeable compared to me (except maybe in succeeding in rap or fashion) but I do think he seems to be aware of more than your average lefty or BLM. It's not exactly a high bar.

I mean seriously dude just cause a person is added doesn't mean he can't put in the work to form coherent thoughts.
Kanye does put in the work for form coherent thoughts - that's why his musical lyrics are successful and why he has built a business empire.

This particular interview (and many others) are clumsy as hell, but I can see the man behind the clumsiness.

What you need to realize here is that there are people capable of forming coherent thoughts, and who can speak coherent sentences from those thoughts, who still have moments where they struggle to speak those sentences.

I am one of those people. When I see confused people like Kanye I think back to my own moments of IRL confusion.

Kanye is humble because he realizes he is befuddled and speaks to his awareness of that.

That's why in the interview when he caught himself making some quip at Obama he lamented "I don't know what that means it just sounded cool" (I think it was "he see me now"

This shows Ye is a sentient being and not some NPC who quips phrases without watching and criticizing himself as we do.

This entire interview was designed by Tucker to let him sound retarded
No I think it was mainly aimed at Tucker getting black viewers, I don't think he wanted Kanye to look bad and Tucker was accomodating and respectful, as I hoped I would've been. He empathized with the man and recognized that despite how unreheased his words were, he seemed genuinely trying to be honest.

if Tucker tried to hold him accountable like he always champions, than Kanye would sound EVEN MORE retarded. So of course Tucker asked him stupid questions
What should Tucker have asked Kanye to hold him accountable?
Give me examples of what questions you'd swap out and what you'd swap them for.

There is nothing Kanye West says in this interview that shows he understands anything about ANYTHING let alone politics lmao.
These all-or-nothing generalizations show you're engaging in fallacies now.
Everyone understands a little something about politics.

If there's particular realms of politics you believe certain comments show a lack of familiarity with, I look forward to a more specific criticism.

I don't see Kanye as knowledgeable compared to me (except maybe in succeeding in rap or fashion) but I do think he seems to be aware of more than your average lefty or BLM. It's not exactly a high bar.
Whatever. He's low IQ, period.
Kanye does put in the work for form coherent thoughts - that's why his musical lyrics are successful and why he has built a business empire.
You fucking kidding me? His musical lyrics suck, his music also sucks, all rap is derivative nonsense and yes I can make it as well. No artists do not have some sort of special IQ, most of them and thus most rappers have no idea about political science, or any science, they are just blabbing in pieces and Kanye West's "lyrics" and his shitty music is indicative of exactly that.
This particular interview (and many others) are clumsy as hell, but I can see the man behind the clumsiness.
Whatever. He's a Low IQ Alpha male. Nigger alpha male. That's all.
What you need to realize here is that there are people capable of forming coherent thoughts, and who can speak coherent sentences from those thoughts, who still have moments where they struggle to speak those sentences.
No. That's not what I need to realise here. What I have realised here is that you are almost like Kanye, in that you are meme of NPC thought regurgitated time and time again. I know music real well, and it's no more appropriate to say that Robert Plant had intrinsic knowledge due to his musical practice than it is to say Kanye West does. Do you even know who Robert Plant is? Or are you too GenZ for that? Honestly, actually Robert Plant was probably far more intelligent than Mr. Nigger West.
I am one of those people. When I see confused people like Kanye I think back to my own moments of IRL confusion.
Nah. You are just uneducated and confused and inexperienced. And I don't think what you are talking about is the same thing as Kanye. I think that grandiose talking is the crap you guys have learned BECAUSE you are obsessed with Alpha niggers like Kanye for saying almost nothing.

"Laadadeedaa Nigga come wit meere Hail Marry nigger run quick seee NOW ride or die, ladadeeedaa dad"

And then you guys think it's talented because you are too high inhib to accomplish it. I can make rap. It's easy. Getting credit for it is a totally other thing. You should know that as an Incel.
Kanye is humble because he realizes he is befuddled and speaks to his awareness of that.
He is one of the most egotistical meglomaniacs just like 8/10 people like him. Trust me I've been dealing with this since a young age. And I'm 40.
That's why in the interview when he caught himself making some quip at Obama he lamented "I don't know what that means it just sounded cool" (I think it was "he see me now".
Oh my god, you are truely on his dick here LoL. You are in such awe of him. He wasn't being humble when he said that, you have just never seen real humility so you think this Kanye West thing is humility LMAO.
This shows Ye is a sentient being and not some NPC who quips phrases without watching and criticizing himself as we do.
NPC rap monkey. 100%
No I think it was mainly aimed at Tucker getting black viewers.
Yeah shame on that idiot too.
I don't think he wanted Kanye to look bad and Tucker was accomodating and respectful, as I hoped I would've been.
Dude stop with this retarded fantasy of you placing yourself into the situation. You are NOT these people and nowhere close. You are Chad/Tyrone worshipping here.

No Tucker always calls out Leftists for making utterances that sound grandiose. Yet he set up a friendly interface with Kanye because he wanted to earn some more points since Kanye worse a "white lives matter" shirt with Candace Owens.
He empathized with the man and recognized that despite how unreheased his words were, he seemed genuinely trying to be honest.
"Muh Norf is the best child God Child Norf" - that was his answer to Tuckers questions.
What should Tucker have asked Kanye to hold him accountable?
Nothing. He shouldn't have wasted his time as a semi-decent political pundit by having a one-on-one love making session with this brain-dead negro's dick. Pathetic !
Give me examples of what questions you'd swap out and what you'd swap them for.
LMAO. Again, If I was a political interviewer I wouldn't be caught dead in a room taking somebody like Kanye West seriously.
No they don't. We have just been made to believe we have a right to express opinions on these politicals matters simply because "we want to". People never did this until post 2000. Trust me Kanye West is almost summer than Joe Biden in Statecraft.
If there's particular realms of politics you believe certain comments show a lack of familiarity with, I look forward to a more specific criticism.
I have been very specific. Kanye West, or almost any post modern artist/ comedian/show biz-personality (typically) has no fucking clue what they are talking about when it comes to this sort of thing. And Tucker is a cuck for letting it happen. That's all.

I don't see Kanye as knowledgeable compared to me (except maybe in

Don't take this too personally but what I am saying is infact that you don't understand what Kanye is saying, because you don't understand what you yourself are saying about these things. Sorry man.

Don't take this too personally but what I am saying is infact that you don't understand what Kanye is saying, because you don't understand what you yourself are saying about these things. Sorry man.

I believe I do understand what I am saying.

Are you open to imagining that you don't understand what I'm saying?

I don't believe you understand Kanye West, infact. Or people like him.
to a degree, as we all understand everyone to varying degrees
I think I see more in him than some

It's okay we can still be Brocels !
Tell me how old you are and I'll answer that question brocel.
you sound like a pedophile brocel

to a degree, as we all understand everyone to varying degrees.
Okay. This sounds a bit nonsensical. And a cop out.
I think I see more in him than some.
This is foolish nonsense.
you sound like a pedophile brocel
No idiot. You asked me a question, you said: "Are you open to imagining that you don't understand what I'm saying?"

My answer to YOUR question depends on your age. But I can already tell from the rude, disjointed way you talk that you are a GenZTwat. Little kid. And so, my response is "I have eons more experience and knowledge than you, so no, I'm open to nothing that a little kid says"

Sorry. I'm done being nice. Go play your Candy crush or whatever you do.

Okay. This sounds a bit nonsensical. And a cop out.
How is it nonsensical? It's obviously true in the most abstract terms like "I understand other humans breathe oxygen"
Do you think us unable to at least broadly extrapolate each other's thinking?

This is foolish nonsense.
To have confidence in my judgement over normies? Why?

You asked me a question, you said: "Are you open to imagining that you don't understand what I'm saying?"
My answer to YOUR question depends on your age.
A foolish criterion - we should always be humble and open to the idea that we aren't interpreting what others say as they intend them.
Age of the other person would not be a guarantee you would or would not understand.
At best maybe you can get tendencies but not absolutes.

But I can already tell from the rude, disjointed way you talk that you are a GenZTwat. Little kid.
You don't lurk here enough.

And so, my response is "I have eons more experience and knowledge than you, so no, I'm open to nothing that a little kid says"
Sorry. I'm done being nice. Go play your Candy crush or whatever you do.
I'm playing hearthstone grandpa.

How is it nonsensical? It's obviously true in the most abstract terms like "I understand other humans breathe oxygen".
Do you think us unable to at least broadly extrapolate each other's thinking?
It is nonsensical because it doesn't go anywhere. Yes, it's an obvious and boring fact. You don't understand him better than anyone else because of a special connection or shared broken-up sounding sentences. You want to use him as a projection of yourself to have a "Kanye West sheild" and so you are highlighting some boring common but vaguely described similarity between yourself and him to virtue signal stealthily.
To have confidence in my judgement over normies? Why?
Huh? I'm talking about your inability to analyse and understand what Kanye West is, and it's a bad thing. That's all.
A foolish criterion - we should always be humble and open to the idea that we aren't interpreting what others say as they intend them.
Yes, and I have for many more years than you probably, so I've arrived at the (more or less) correct conclusion about this.
Age of the other person would not be a guarantee you would or would not understand.
Yes it does. I'm 40. How old are you?
You don't lurk here enough.
I do/have.
I'm playing hearthstone grandpa.
Okay, but your started being rude first, that's all.

It is nonsensical because it doesn't go anywhere. Yes, it's an obvious and boring fact.
Boring facts aren't nonsensical just because you don't see a bridge.

You don't understand him better than anyone else because of a special connection or shared broken-up sounding sentences.
Correct - I understand him better because I am of above-average intelligence. It's a low bar.

You want to use him as a projection of yourself to have a "Kanye West sheild" and so you are highlighting some boring common but vaguely described similarity between yourself and him to virtue signal stealthily.
Lel no, I see some things in common but a lot of unique things about myself I do not imagine apply to him.

Huh? I'm talking about your inability to analyse and understand what Kanye West is, and it's a bad thing. That's all.
You're declaring me unable because you disagree with my conclusions about how he compares to your average tyrone?

Yes, and I have for many more years than you probably, so I've arrived at the (more or less) correct conclusion about this.
You've lived in humility more years than me and so you are superior to me? Nice humblebrag

Yes it does. I'm 40. How old are you?
Age is not a guarantee. I'm not sure why you think stating your age should convince me of that.
I will not indulge your line of questioning because it's cucked to defer to it.

I do/have.
Cool

Okay, but your started being rude first, that's all.
Which line do you think was my first rude line?

Boring facts aren't nonsensical.
These were two seperate facts, which you have merged together. In this case, your above mentioned platitudes about Kanye West are both BORING and nonsensical. Maybe a few things you said are one, but not the other in every instance, so what? It's pedantic.
just because you don't see a bridge.
I see a bridge, and I've told you what it is, but even with your proclaimed 'higher intelligence" level, you are failing to recognise it because it is emotionally heavy and pertains to you.
Correct - I understand him better because I am of above-average intelligence. It's a low bar.
And here we go with the boasting again. Yeah, fine. And as I'm sure you can tell, so am I, plus the age and experience, and thus we can continue this if you wish, but if you stick with it, I think you will concede, eventually.
Lel no, I see some things in common but a lot of unique things about myself I do not imagine apply to him.
You are infatuated with your own belly button.
You're declaring me unable because you disagree with my conclusions about how he compares to your average tyrone?
Yes. You have hyper-escalated him to a God. This is obviously worship. Infact, I knew many Kanye West's growing up. I was running in Normie circles. I had quite a few black acquaintances who mogged him in many areas Normies proclaim he's a "sensation" in. He's just a product of today's low IQ times.
You've lived in humility more years than me and so you are superior to me? Nice humblebrag.
"Superior" is not what I said. Superior means something different than what I wrote and if you are intelligent you won't pretend that what I wrote, and the way you have said or "superior" is NOT the same. Don't be facetious!
Age is not a guarantee. I'm not sure why you think stating your age should convince me of that.
Yes it can. With me, it does. Not in everybody's case, thats not what I said. Again, it is a major plus for me, along with the above average intelligence also, a plus which you do not posses. Age+Experience quite possibly the ONLY thing that can make any sort of intelligence mean something.
I will not indulge your line of questioning because it's cucked to defer to it.
No, you'll not indulge because your scared of where it will go.
Cool

Which line do you think was my first rude line?
When you switched from Kanye West to me. Yet you object to me doing the same after that point in the discourse.