Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL turbo manlet ricecel "ascends"

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Just defy the odds, inkwell. Just be in the 0.01% of exceptions.

Even if that's real, exceptions don't disprove the rule.

So "she" is a tranny? :feelskek:

I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE in these relationships the male is being emotionally abused by the female, 99% of 'OOFY DOOFY' relationships are just that - emotional abuse.

He needs to come in here and teach us his techniques.

Something is off. She's using him somehow. There is no such thing as an untransactional relationship.

I don't get it, why is "ascends" in quotes? Where's the catch? Usually there's a clear catch posted about like "She has a dick."

I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE in these relationships the male is being emotionally abused by the female, 99% of 'OOFY DOOFY' relationships are just that - emotional abuse.
Yeah who wants to be in a relationship where the female has all the leverage? She knows she can leave at any time and find a boyfriend who is 1000 times superior to that ricecel within a single day, whereas he will be incel again and die alone. He will have to entertain her day in and out like a monkey and if he fucks up even once she's gone.

he descended with a bipolar tranny

What's the chance that he's a betabuxx deluxe and she had a kid already before she met him?

yeah let me try and find the one girl who doesn't restrict herself to tall, white, well-built, chad, wealthy, high-tier, dark-triad males. Shouldn't be too hard. I've been working on personality which is the most important part and what they notice first so looks like i'm getting a gf soon.

View attachment 511481
What's the chance that he's a betabuxx deluxe and she had a kid already before she met him?
He said she made more money than him.

This guy is a larping bragger: he only talks about his girlfriend in ForeverAlone and r/Short spaces for many months already.:feelsjuice:
You can't even attribute NTmaxxing when he posts on Reddit where half of the people have some type of mental illness and posts in ForeverAlone: this relationship is impossible.

He even said she was an extremely attractive Stacy.:lul:

I knew it all along, this gives me hope as a 5'6 ricecel.

Now all I gotta do is spend $1200 on a new set of clothes and cologne. And I gotta work on my personality and conversation skills and hit on as many 5'3 girls as possible and pray that dudes that are 5'9 or 6'1 don't hit on her (JFL).

I don't get it, why is "ascends" in quotes? Where's the catch? Usually there's a clear catch posted about like "She has a dick."
it's clearly a trap, women with vaginas DONT MEET 5'1 RICECELS ON CRAIGSLIST

Pics or it didn't happen

Just defy the odds, inkwell. Just be in the 0.01% of exceptions.
Yup.

Normies will say "see inkwells? You have to keep trying" but things like this happening is minute chance.

I mean I keep trying coz even a tiny chance is enough for me to keep going, but you gotta be realistic and not get your hopes up.