Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Turboheighmog experience

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
The tallest guy I ever knew was 7'2", and he was proportional in terms of width too (so no lanklet). I knew him from uni and I distinctly remember walking down the hallway together. All the foids had their eyes on him. The 5'9" manlet named @DepravedAndDeprived did not exist in their universe. It was brutal.

I once got heightmogged by a group of ricecels. They weren't significally taller than me, but the fact that even most nerdy looking asians are taller than me, made me feel extremely insecure.

I once got heightmogged by a group of ricecels. They weren't significally taller than me, but the fact that even most nerdy looking asians are taller than me, made me feel extremely insecure.
How tall are you though?

Brutal. By what means how much taller those Asians are than you? 1 or 2 inches?
Yeah i would've said so. They were probably between 5'8 and 5'10

Yeah i would've said so. They were probably between 5'8 and 5'10
I am 5'10 (5'9 night). Chances are those Asians are probably zoomers.

I hope that tallfag dies of heart problems from his heart not being strong enough to pump blood to his whole body someday. Men at that height should just be executed publicly by ricecels.