Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Turbomanlets GTFIH

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Gtfih and tell me about your shitty experiences around the world. No 5'11 niggers either

5'7 turbomanlet fag here. Its not just that I'm a manlet, its also that I'm a framelet that's low T and low in health. A total disaster.

There aren't many here, but being 5'3 is brutal, much different from an ordinary manlet. :feelsclown:

What's your ethnicity? :feelshehe:

5'7 turbomanlet fag here. Its not just that I'm a manlet, its also that I'm a framelet that's low T and low in health. A total disaster.
Where do you live that 5'7 isn't just usual manlet? :feelsjuice:

Where do you live that 5'7 isn't just usual manlet? :feelsjuice:
I live in curryland and already get mogged here a fair bit. Sure many here are at around 5'7 like me, but there's a growing number of young people who are moggers in height and frame. There have been a couple of das where I've gotten mogged by 3 or 4 curry foids as well. Curry foids are really big now.

Last edited:
I live in curryland and already get mogged here a fair bit. Sure many here are at around 5'7 like me, but there's a growing number of young people who are moggers in height and frame. There have been a couple of das where I've gotten mogged by 3 or 4 curry foids as well. Curry foids are really bit now.
Yeah, but that just sounds like being a manlet, especially if you live in India where the average height is 5'8. :feelsjuice:

There aren't many here, but being 5'3 is brutal, much different from an ordinary manlet. :feelsclown:

What's your ethnicity? :feelshehe:
Mixed even worse I have to cut my legs apart just to be a regular manlet. It's like as if nature didn't want me to win. Which I refuse.

I have to kill all life outside of inceldia to win. It's the only way to get back at nature.

Fuck you mother nature I WILL NOT BE SILENCED AMD DEFEATED I WILL LIVE FOREVER LIVE TO KILL YOU AND STOP THIS EVIL 38 BILLION YEAR LONG PLAN TO RUIN LIVES OD INNOCENT MEN BORN OUT OF THE SYSTEM

Last edited:
5'4 and small framed. I get people gawking everywhere I go. People often point it out, even strangers. Some call me a faggot, some laugh and make jokes, some tell me I'm not a man. Some try to intimidate me, I've been told to my face no woman will love me and I need to find a man. People treat me like a child. The list goes on. Fuck tallfags tbh

5'4 and small framed. I get people gawking everywhere I go. People often point it out, even strangers. Some call me a faggot, some laugh and make jokes, some tell me I'm not a man. Some try to intimidate me, I've been told to my face no woman will love me and I need to find a man. People treat me like a child. The list goes on. Fuck tallfags tbh
My fellow patriot. You aren't alone.

Absolutely brutal man! I'm sorry for your situation.

Absolutely brutal man! I'm sorry for your situation.
I have similar situations. It's worse because a group of autistic IT tech women mistook me for being a trans girl with shitty facial hair. How the fuck can I not be blackpilled after that. I never talk either. So what gives!!! I deserve respect like every other guy!!!

I have similar situations. It's worse because a group of autistic IT tech women mistook me for being a trans girl with shitty facial hair. How the fuck can I not be blackpilled after that. I never talk either. So what gives!!! I deserve respect like every other guy!!!
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

5'6 here. I had a better face than all other guys in my high school but my height completely ruined any chance I had which lead to me graduating as a kissless virgin.

5'6 here. I had a better face than all other guys in my high school but my height completely ruined any chance I had which lead to me graduating as a kissless virgin.
did they mistake you as a baby child or a trans girl if so I will forever avenge you.

I'm 5'4 and small framed. Niggas legit mistake me for a child until they hear my voice. I remember going to a job interview and the interviewer kicked me out because she didn't believe I was at least 16 years old.

Last edited:
it has always been over for you, brother:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm 5'4 and small framed. Niggas legit mistake me for a child until they hear my voice. I remember going to a job interview and the interviewer kicked me out because she didn't believe I was at least 16 years old.
thats retarded

Every day is a living hell for me, people treat me differently because I’m too short

I'm 5'3 and everywhere I go I'm ridiculed. I get treated as if I'm a bigger idiot than I actually am and nobody respects me especially at my job. I'm a balding framelet with low muscle mass too so that doesn't help my situation much either. I don't even care about inceldom anymore really, I just want to be treated like a human being instead of some freak. :cryfeels: