Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turbonormies killed during nigger festival

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
I wonder how many caring psychology degree holder sluts were in that crowd, I just want love and freedom for everyone!!! Fucking vile whores.

I fucking hate concerts, festivals all sorts, just a shithole tribal ceremony for nigger worship
probably zoomers, they do shit like this a lot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshing
imagine literally dying just to watch some nigger scream into a mic like a monkey :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul:

I wonder how many caring psychology degree holder sluts were in that crowd, I just want love and freedom for everyone!!! Fucking vile whores.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: so many good personalities at one place

Oh no!

Oh well :feelsjuice:.

Do you guys think rumors of an ER caused the crowd to panic :feelskek:

Do you guys think rumors of an ER caused the crowd to panic :feelskek:
No that's just how normies operate, they'll gladly run around like spastics pushing everyone away without giving a fuck.

No that's just how normies operate, they'll gladly run around like spastics pushing everyone away without giving a fuck.
Indeed. They're like impulsive baboons :feelsjuice:.

Guarantee there were normies there laughing at seeing people get trampled.

Good. Let the normies brutalize each other like the chimps they are

Based, but somehow we will get blamed for this :feelsclown:

Good, fuck niggers and nigger worshippers. We can only hope for more deaths.
Look at these monkeys.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/LMFireSystems1/status/1456893701834293254

lmao, nigger concert even planners “sorry about that, we dindu nuthin”. Lol they did not even pause the concert to get the injured out of there

They said the rapper let the people in without tickets on purpose so they can fucking trample everyone. That nigger is fucked lmao

They said the rapper let the people in without tickets on purpose so they can fucking trample everyone. That nigger is fucked lmao
he's done it every year, legit thousands of people rush in, but this year they sold 100k tickets instead of 50k, but never implemented better security to prevent people getting jn

Imagine dying for a nigger rapper

Normies and Stacy/chad are a different breed of monkey retards

And nothing of value was lost. :feelsclown:

Now with that said literally the only thing that shocked me about this particular story of mass nigger related death, is that it wasn’t the typical ghetto get together styled deaths ie nigs actin da fool an cappin eachother off over trivial non issues. :feelsohh:

No bros. :ahegao:

Surprisingly this was not an instance of TNB (typical nigger behavior) ie business as usual in boony land but rather all too similar of various white rock concerts throughout time, where something goes wrong and gets fucked up majorly whether it’s to do with lax security or too unruly of a crowd or whatever and people begin pushing eachother forward, people fall down and then trampling and or crushing deaths occur.

Again very odd and peculiar a thing to happen at a nigger concert of all places though. :feelshehe:

I’m even tempted to say this was mighty white of them/Travis. :feelsYall: :feelsclown:

Honestly wish I was there. Imagine how easy it would be to molest foids in all the chaos :feelsohh: I’m registered to administer CPR so I could have been groping and locking lips with passed out foids. Fuck, I’m missing out on life

Apparently someone was injecting people with something. I wonder if that caused the crush

Also, a lot of young teens were there. Guess that fortnite promo worked

Yea like Travis is clipping tickets jfl

Very few died through :cryfeels:

lmao, nigger concert even planners “sorry about that, we dindu nuthin”. Lol they did not even pause the concert to get the injured out of there
He actually did stop the concert a few times but he only ended it early when he found out people died. I watched a video of someone trying to get his attention being told to shut up by the crowd :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/travisscott/comments/qnvz3r/someone_tries_to_get_crews_attention_to_help/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Honestly wish I was there. Imagine how easy it would be to molest foids in all the chaos :feelsohh: I’m registered to administer CPR so I could have been groping and locking lips with passed out foids. Fuck, I’m missing out on :smonk:

Happened at Woodstock99. Total chaos and foids were raped in the crowd. Can't imagine how that went down tbh.

Just looked it up. Apparently a foid was gang raped in a limp bizkit moshpit. :worryfeels:

Last edited:
That's an human trait tbh, Incels could do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back