Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Turkey Sucks

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
And so does Cucksgiving but it seems that the Turkey is the main food item normies look forward to gorging on when convening for the autumn holiday yet looking at things quite objectively, Turkey is the most bland and least appealing of all the holiday season dishes. It's edible, sure. But I've never actually liked it. Candied yams especially mog Turkey however so do all the other conventional meats in the United States. And above all else, Turkey actually has a significant effect on energy levels and induces lethargy/tiredness yet every November Turkey is the most anticipated food? Fuck That.

Mac n cheese with stuffing is where its at

turkey is very bland I prefer ham

He DM be an net TV v dev

@Cope_Time @decembrist_kirillov @Informous thoughts XD

@Cope_Time @decembrist_kirillov @Informous thoughts XD

10/10 avi tbh

Ham mogs turkey

And so does Cucksgiving but it seems that the Turkey is the main food item normies look forward to gorging on when convening for the autumn holiday yet looking at things quite objectively, Turkey is the most bland and least appealing of all the holiday season dishes. It's edible, sure. But I've never actually liked it. Candied yams especially mog Turkey however so do all the other conventional meats in the United States. And above all else, Turkey actually has a significant effect on energy levels and induces lethargy/tiredness yet every November Turkey is the most anticipated food? Fuck That.
Agreed ham mogs hard. Have a fried turkey because that shit is actually good as faurk and isn't dryer than the Mojave desert.

Wonder what knajjd would say

@knajjd thoughts?