Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Turkish TV Series Made From People's Subconsicious

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Clownass country Turkey has clownass TV series. Most of them based on shitty things. A millionaire chad and poor becky. Becky falls in love with millionaire chad and makes him fall in love with her. They are brainwashing young peoples mind with those. The other one is more brutal. There is a roasted old woman and she has enemies. She tries to have relationship with millionaire man again. She conspires her enemies. These stupid TV series contains cheating which Turkish men's most favorite fantasy is cuckold and turk women's most favorite fantasy is cheating. My mother also watching those and likes it. I tell him that she wants to cheat my father and didnt love us. She just starts to scream. Fuck you directors. You are brainwashing people.

It is this type of content that women are interested in

Its rich Chad foids wet dreams. They also chose the whitest looking actors, same for telenovelas, and darker skin actors play workers and servants, brutal racepill.

Its rich Chad foids wet dreams. They also chose the whitest looking actors, same for telenovelas, and darker skin actors play workers and servants, brutal racepill.
Sometimes their dreams match reality. Simple girl from EE can marry an Arab sheikh.

There are jewish turks too

Sometimes their dreams match reality. Simple girl from EE can marry an Arab sheikh.
True, in the 90s there was an music group made of models, they had zero talent, they were hot stupid whores, giga whores literal prostitutes. Now one is married to Russian millionaire other to Arab sheik.

True, in the 90s there was an music group made of models, they had zero talent, they were hot stupid whores, giga whores literal prostitutes. Now one is married to Russian millionaire other to Arab sheik.
:feelsclown: world.

:feelsthink:. Those cumskins are not even a turk

Clownass country Turkey has clownass TV series. Most of them based on shitty things. A millionaire chad and poor becky. Becky falls in love with millionaire chad and makes him fall in love with her. They are brainwashing young peoples mind with those. The other one is more brutal. There is a roasted old woman and she has enemies. She tries to have relationship with millionaire man again. She conspires her enemies. These stupid TV series contains cheating which Turkish men's most favorite fantasy is cuckold and turk women's most favorite fantasy is cheating. My mother also watching those and likes it. I tell him that she wants to cheat my father and didnt love us. She just starts to scream. Fuck you directors. You are brainwashing people.
Sad but true, all mothers are whores my mother cheated on all her partners lol

Most music groups are like that