Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Turning 22 today.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
One more year of solitude. Nothing evolved. No GF, no friends (acquintances don't count as friends, sorry :feelshaha:). Of course, I'm not on the curve.

It's a fucking nightmare. Thankfully, I'll be able to end it soon but still, birthdays are really the worst shit; normies, foids and chads get to enjoy life and party while all I can do is look throughout the whole last year and only contemplate my social failure.

It's over or as I should say, it never began.

One more year of solitude. Nothing evolved. No GF, no friends (acquintances don't count as friends, sorry :feelshaha:). Of course, I'm not on the curve.

It's a fucking nightmare. Thankfully, I'll be able to end it soon but still, birthdays are really the worst shit; normies, foids and chads get to enjoy life and party while all I can do is look throughout the whole last year and only contemplate my social failure.

It's over or as I should say, it never began.
when are you going to end it?

when are you going to end it?
By the beginning of september for sure, but most likely way before. I have one last unfinished project, and then I'm preparing myself.

By the beginning of september for sure, but most likely way before. I have one last unfinished project, and then I'm preparing myself.
are you going to betabuxx or doing a PhD?

are you going to betabuxx?
No, I will leave society. Completely. Go live outside. There's a very high chance of me not making it since I'm not a survivalist, but to any fucker who would call me an attention-whore: I'm not planning on deliberately killing myself. I just want to entirely isolate myself.

Last edited:
It's over at 22. You will never get a virgin pussy at this age only whores who rode tons of cocks.

Happy birthday. Try not to think about it too much.

Imagine being 30:feelshaha:and that’s me

just go to the woods man

I wish I could stop but it just gets me everytime.
It sucks what is a reason for a celebrate for normies, for us is a suifuel because we make an retrospective in our head about what went wrong and what we missed out. Buy yourself an chocolate cake.

It sucks what is a reason for a celebrate for normies, for us is a suifuel because we make an retrospective in our head about what went wrong and what we missed out. Buy yourself an chocolate cake.
I fail to see how a chocolate cake will help, but thanks anyways lol

I’ll be 22 in 6 months I hate getting old :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I’ll be 22 in 6 months I hate getting old :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
22 is not old to be fair, that's even worse because it show that even at a fairly young age it's already too late.

22 is not old to be fair, that's even worse because it show that even at a fairly young age it's already too late.
We can cope by saying it’s not old but time flies u will be 30 and think ur still in your 20s

At 24 it’s over we only got 2 years to ascend :blackpill: :smonk:

Last edited:
We can cope by saying it’s not old but time flies u will be 30 and think ur still in your 20s
22 is literally not old jfl, but yeah 30 is starting to be for sure. No need to wait that long to see it's beyond over though.

Dont end it. Life has to be endured

Dont end it. Life has to be endured
Never said I will, hope I won't die. I'll "just" leave society.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Bur anyways, I also don't see why it should be endured :bluepill:[/UWSL]

Never said I will, hope I won't die. I'll "just" leave society.

[UWSL]Bur anyways, I also don't see why it should be endured :bluepill:[/UWSL]
If you try to get a career its your best chance to still get a gf one day

Brutal. I’ll probably be in a better place in 4 years tho tbh.
Jfl No you won’t u will get in worst place the older u get since u will miss out on chance for young pussy

I actually had good life at 18 I was extremely active, at 19 is when my life got seriously shitty

At 20 my life got littile better again I was hopepilled

Last edited:
Jfl No you won’t u will get in worst place the older u get since u will miss out on chance for young pussy

I actually had good life at 18 I was extremely active, at 19 is when my life got seriously shitty
Except if he's a privileged kid

Happy? Birthday, buddy. Enjoy your sexless parody of life.

Happy birthday, it ain't easy

No, I will leave society. Completely. Go live outside. There's a very high chance of me not making it since I'm not a survivalist, but to any fucker who would call me an attention-whore: I'm not planning on deliberately killing myself. I just want to entirely isolate myself.
How do you want to do this? Do you move into the wild or what do you mean? I want to isolate myself too, but i don’t know what’s the best and easiest way to do this.

I don't care. I'm a lot older than you so I can't feel bad for you.

KHHV at 22? Congratulations you are officially considered a “repulsive weirdo who is still a virgin after college” and will NEVER gain respect. Chads and normies will look down on you and toilets would rather overdose on heroin than ever speak to you:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yes, KHHV. It's so over I don't even know where to start.

I've been KHHV at 22. Now I’m almost 26, nothing will ever change no matter what you will do, you will NEVER escape the incel hell:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:OVER FOR YOU OP, YOU WILL NEVER BE RESPECTED AND ACCEPTED BY ANYONE AND EVEN LOW TIER NORMIES WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOU:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
No one really respected me in my whole fucking life