Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Twin sister mogs me

janniklas

janniklas

Greycel
My twin sister (Non-identical of cause) is a typical Stacy, blonde skinny blue eyes and popular. While im a lot shorter than her, also skinny without being able to get muscles or anything and with a asymetrical face... FML
She isn't a slut, at least as far as I know. But she's the girlfriend of one of my (Chadlite) friends, or more likely a guy I play soccer with and consider a friend.
They always made jokes about me for being the smallest among our team and not having any facial or body hair (I look like 14 while my sister looks our age).
My nickname in our team was "Little one" (translated since im not an englisch native) and since he started dating her it became even worse.
Now im the little Brother not just to her but to everyone ... but these were the only ppl I had in real life. And now she's part of that too.
She already is the good looking one at home and also more successful ..
And now my friends keep joking about us not being twins, that I must be switched at birth .... all this jokes.
I know I should not care, these are jokes.. but I do ..

And before you ask , no picture of her. Im fucked up by her but im not gonna post.

I'm glad I'm not a sistercel tbh. Must be suifuel.

But she's the girlfriend of one of my (Chadlite) friends, or more likely a guy I play soccer with and consider a friend.
Make them break up and bang her. Then find a new girl for your bro as compensation.
:feelshmm:
jk man
it's an interesting situation though, I don't really know any M/F twins (all the twins that I have seen thus far have been F/F).
Are you two on friendly terms?
Maybe she could help you find a girl to date or something :feelsthink:

While im a lot shorter than her, also skinny without being able to get muscles or anything and with a asymetrical face... FML

You have to take testosterone in combination with estrogen blocker, also some growth hormones.

My nickname in our team was "Little one" (translated since im not an englisch native) and since he started dating her it became even worse.
Now im the little Brother not just to her but to everyone ...

You have to avoid them or show dominance.

And now my friends keep joking about us not being twins, that I must be switched at birth .... all this jokes.
I know I should not care, these are jokes.. but I do ..

You should care because they insult you. This is extremly emasculating. They would never behave like this towards another female. This world is absolutely anti-male.

Last edited:
it's an interesting situation though, I don't really know any M/F twins (all the twins that I have seen thus far have been F/F).
Are you two on friendly terms?
Maybe she could help you find a girl to date or something :feelsthink:
Im sure if she would be a guy she mog me even more.. We are kind of fin good terms, not really a lot in common since she doesn't understand my pain. I never really spoke with her about my pain and Im not comfortable to ask her about helping me getting laid. I feel like im already a loser for my whole family... literately everyone compares me to her since I remember
You should care because they insult you.
yeah but they make it as a joke, they joke about each other too... it just feels like no one of the other takes it personal

But she's the girlfriend of one of my (Chadlite) friends, or more likely a guy I play soccer with and consider a friend.

:feelskek: hows it feel knowing your chad friend dicks her down ,than acts all buddy buddy with you?this has to be some form of cuckoldry

Im sure if she would be a guy she mog me even more.. We are kind of fin good terms, not really a lot in common since she doesn't understand my pain. I never really spoke with her about my pain and Im not comfortable to ask her about helping me getting laid. I feel like im already a loser for my whole family... literately everyone compares me to her since I remember
I think you should try to talk to her about your situation. I have a feeling she'll be more understanding than your average girl, since she's your twin sister.

Your 'friend' lmao. Get fucking real bro. You are just an involuntary wingman to him. He has to be nice to you so he keeps you around. You are being used. Fuck your friend.

I think you should try to talk to her about your situation. I have a feeling she'll be more understanding than your average girl, since she's your twin sister.
never trust a foid,they can never sympathize with our plight even if theyre related by blood.She's just gonna be disgusted because she'll realize hes a low value male and out himself as NT to everyone else.
Your 'friend' lmao. Get fucking real bro. You are just an involuntary wingman to him. He has to be nice to you so he keeps you around. You are being used. Fuck your friend.
This,no real friend fucks his friends sister,he probably makes fun of you behind your back

Last edited:
never trust a foid,they can never sympathize with our plight even if theyre related by blood.She's just gonna be disgusted because she'll realize hes a low value and out himself as NT to everyone else.
It's not just about being related by blood. I also wouldn't talk about this stuff with my sisters.
She's his twin, so I think they have a much stronger bond than your usual siblings (even if he doesn't realize it).

My twin sister (Non-identical of cause) is a typical Stacy, blonde skinny blue eyes and popular. While im a lot shorter than her, also skinny without being able to get muscles or anything and with a asymetrical face... FML
How tall is she? Sounds like absolute sui fuel.

My sister is around my height. Pure hellfuel.

I had a friend in highschool who had a twin sister. He was a normie/upper tier normie incel and he killed himself a year after I had to move away. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Unless she looks like Lizzie Velasquez, pretty much every sister mogs all but Giga-Chad.

that cunt would be fucking dead to me, sry OP

Twin sister sounds like a nightmare to have

she is 5 cm taller than me but she also wears heels a lot so ... sry I don't know in inches since im from Europe
i was more asking whether shes unusually tall or you got fucked by genetics

This,no real friend fucks his friends sister,he probably makes fun of you behind your back
so you wouldn't? Im fucked up by the situation but lets be honest, if I get the chance I would also fuck his sister