Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Two foids that my dad has introduced to me at the bar have called me autistic

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
First one was a fat black foid in her late 20's, she was with her normie friends. Only reason my dad had talked to em was cause literally almost everyone at the bar are interested in talking to my dad, even when they have never seen him before, it's quite insane. When I went into the bar I sat down with all of em, anyway me and her started playing a card game, I was almost completely quiet and emotionless as I usually am. Anyway she jokingly said something like" great I'm playing with an autistic person".

The second one was an older foid who my dad has had sex with in the past, anyway she came up to us and asked me some question I didn't hear fully cause I had headphones on, before I was able to take em off she asked if I was autistic, obviously I got pissed off but my dad was too drunk to understand why. At least he defended me by stating to her that he knew I was not autistic (he has worked in the psychiatric proffesion his entire life).

Anyway both of the times I mentioned it to my dad at home he came up with some bullshit excuse that they were "testing" me to see if I was ready to have sex with em. worst part is that I don't even know if he was correct or he was lying to me.

What a weird situation you got there mang :feelshaha:

This is you:

lol you lost your virginity to a sheboon nigger.

I find it hilarious that you had a chad father yet you came out a incel. It's almost like god is punishing you both by saying to your dad your son is not going to breed like you have. I honestly hate this fucking society. We will go where entire lives without understanding love and relating to mid our own age who are having families and experiencing sex.

Is your dad Chad ?

What a degenerate, barbaric world we live in. Barbarians live among us with IDs and jobs and rights when they shouldn't have none

This is some fakecel mentalcel typ shi, just try to talk to them, if any truecel had an chance to communciate with people we would, your generally just edgy just off this site normie, we don't like your kind. I hate all fakecels!!!!

late 20´s is Roasted beef

This is some fakecel mentalcel typ shi, just try to talk to them, if any truecel had an chance to communciate with people we would, your generally just edgy just off this site normie, we don't like your kind. I hate all fakecels!!!!
Wrong, all NT's are welcome.

Offer to sketch them next time they call you artistic!