Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two sub-5 incels in denial react to DBDR

should have labeled this as cope holy shit

these two are homosexual grifters that are now christcuck larping, the stuttering retard got played by a literal 3/10 tranny looking foid and is a cokehead retard and the fatty literally showed his anus to foids and got kicked out for church. Unironic retarded grifter

This nigga used to live with a man that wiped up his shit and claims to be the savior of the white race, literally a retarded stormcel
:lul:

This nigga used to live with a man that wiped up his shit and claims to be the savior of the white race, literally a retarded stormcel
I was going to ask for context, but on second thought I think I’d rather not learn

I was going to ask for context, but on second thought I think I’d rather not learn
He was big in the internet bloodsports (basically edrama for rightwing tards) and his live in boyfriend doxxed all his bullshit and he reinvented himself as a christcuck stormcel but he was always a degenerate fat retard that gorged himself with bags and bags of chips every day and can no longer wipe his own ass because he is so fucking fat. I hate this fat faggot and now he's larping as anti incel rightwing retard