Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

typical day of a school incel

I

incel god

Banned
-
he fucking hates going to school. walks in classroom the foids yell, incel! instead of keeping quiet incel yells, fuck you! the normie dude runs over to incel, grabs him by the hair, smashes his face on the desk and says, "say sorry to the ladies" no i wont. dude says, have it your way both of us outside after school. foids start laughing. incel finds a way to leave school but its not over incel gets revenge. he returns to school the next day with a lead pipe, he uses stealth, sneaks up behind the bully dude, and breaks his head like a watermelon. all of this in that new video game that is out of course.

Last edited:
Fuck the simps, foids and normies, ER them all

to all the paranoid retards this thread is just for entertainment purposes only.

he fucking hates going to school. walks in classroom the foids yell, incel! instead of keeping quiet incel yells, fuck you! the normie dude runs over to incel, grabs him by the hair, smashes his face on the desk and says, "say sorry to the ladies" no i wont. dude says, have it your way both of us outside after school. foids start laughing. incel finds a way to leave school but its not over incel gets revenge. he returns to school the next day with a lead pipe, he uses stealth, sneaks up behind the bully dude, and breaks his head like a watermelon. all of this in that new video game that is out of course.
the tale of the overthinking hooper