Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone asks sorority girls what they want in guys: Brutal Height Pill

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★

View: https://youtu.be/tEIAMW-FONY?t=536

Starts at 8:56

First foid says guy has to be at least same height as her (she is 5'8" :feelsrope:)

@10:04

Tyrone asks if there is a minimum height. Dumb hole says 5'10" :dafuckfeels:. Goes as far as to say if you're only 1 inch taller than her it's over :feelswhat:

Rest is blue pilled lies like "be confident but not cocky" :feelsclown::feelsclown: and the one foid lied saying "as long as he's confident about his height" :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I hope this entire degenerate sorority falls into an active volcano (in Minecraft)

Yup but somehow they all have 6'2+ BFs

That tall bitch said if a guy is confident and short then he is hot. She also said she could go for a short king. Virtue signaling or should I be tracking this bitch down? She's the only one that didn't say taller than me.

No, you're wrong inkwell.
Tall guys have better personality than short guys, all the short guys are rapists, murderers, terrorists etc while tall men are nice guys:owo:

Cope they love rapists, terrorists and murders so I’m fact it’s the other way around:dafuckfeels:
Tall and handsome men can't be criminals in the eyes of foids you fool:feelsohgod:

where is the full version of this Blacked gangbang? I wanna coom so bad

gotta learn how to open doors

I’m short, ugly, most likely autistic, and ethnic, I’ve committed the most heinous crimes imaginable in the eyes of society.
You're tall,white, muscular and good looking.

A bull surrounded by white girls in their late prime, very cliché to see and totally expected

View: https://youtu.be/tEIAMW-FONY?t=536

Starts at 8:56

First foid says guy has to be at least same height as her (she is 5'8" :feelsrope:)

@10:04

Tyrone asks if there is a minimum height. Dumb hole says 5'10" :dafuckfeels:. Goes as far as to say if you're only 1 inch taller than her it's over :feelswhat:

Rest is blue pilled lies like "be confident but not cocky" :feelsclown::feelsclown: and the one foid lied saying "as long as he's confident about his height" :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I hope this entire degenerate sorority falls into an active volcano (in Minecraft)

Man's height is the first thing comes to girl's mind and then she goes for facial attributes.

A bull surrounded by white girls in their late prime, very cliché to see and totally expected
Did he have sex with any of them