Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugliest Foids are Filipina Gooks

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Filipinas are the ugliest Gooks...and if you thought online dating was terrible in the West, the Philippines is infested with ladyboys. I am visiting this country and it's a low quality nation...

I'm going back to the disgrace of a fake superpower, the United States of America, soon and for once I'm happy about it that's how primitive, polluted, and low quality the Philippines is...

Most of the men who get a Filipina are men cool with accepting an ugly Gook foid for interracial marriage purely because they're thin. How they even get an ugly female Gook, I have no idea...

I guess all the old Boomers have low standards if they can get a thin 20-something Gook.

I don't really believe in interracial relationships much and Filipinas are honestly among the ugliest in the entire world.

If you're thinking of traveling anywhere, avoid the Philippines... it's a low quality nation...

I'm only in the Philippines to avoid winter...not to try to get an ugly Filipina Gook.

I only get with fillipina if she is fuckable

Are there any fuckables?
Maybe 1 out of 10,000. I took a creepshot from behind. Her body was perfect, didn't see her face. She had a bodybuilder Filipino Chang boyfriend.

Saw them in a wealthy district...

i will offER some grape to a filipina

They look ok

Most of the hot girls I saw were South Korean or Chinese tourists. Why is there so much ugliness in the Philippines?

Ban this fakecel nigga.

Are you retarded lol? Where even are you nigga. Filipinas I've seen outmog other races and are one of the top.

Are you retarded lol? Where even are you nigga. Filipinas I've seen outmog other races and are one of the top.
They can be polite and sweet, but outmog in looks, not really. Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, and even Thai will outmog the Filipinas in my opinion and on travel websites some guys posted similar.

I've only seen 3 good looking Filipinas in 2 months. I've been in Manila, Philippines. It's the capital city.

They can be polite and sweet, but outmog in looks, not really. Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, and even Thai will outmog the Filipinas in my opinion and on travel websites some guys posted similar.

I've only seen 3 good looking Filipinas in 2 months. I've been in Manila, Philippines. It's the capital city.
Westernized Pinays mog, I guess Philippines ones are mid tbf.

This is the above average Filipina
main-qimg-5d6e6e0c5791e733435973314e7111c3-lq

Westernized Pinays mog, I guess Philippines ones are mid tbf.
Probably because they have better diets, better food, higher living quality, and probably better Asian admixture.

In the Philippines, everyone's knows getting White, other Asian, Arab, Latino, etc will boost the attractiveness and genetic potential of offspring.

Still, many attractive Filipinas only want local guys and looks equals better success in the Philippines..

I've had ugly cougars in the Philippines that looked similar like this but older and worse skin quality tried to flirt with me asking if I was single.

images

One guy thought that I was gay because I was looking around and he thought that I eyed him.

And the Philippines has more ladyboys than anywhere else in the world. They infest online dating. You'll need to ask every girl if they were born a female girl in that country.

Last edited:
why go to gookland if h8 gooks?
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's a complaint, not anything positive. Anyone with any intelligence will be able to comprehend that. It's the same as if someone on the forum was hit on by a morbidly obese landwhale. Go to hell if you're complaining...

...wait...

Inceldom is a hell...

If you would date an ugly Filipina cougar or a morbidly obese landwhale then you would be disgusting...

But I guess since you're complaining, you actually view those foids as positive Beckys you would pound given the chance.

why go to gookland if h8 gooks?
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I don't hate Asians. I'm just tired of the mass ugliness of local foids and the mass numbers of degenerate sissy fag ladyboys.

Are you fucking serious? That foid is filipina HTB?
Yes. I know she doesn't look the best for a HTB but that's because beauty is uncommon in the Philippines.

Or are you saying you're amazed at her beauty?

I can't tell because she's not my type.

Yes. I know she doesn't look the best for a HTB but that's because beauty is uncommon in the Philippines.

Or are you saying you're amazed at her beauty?

I can't tell because she's not my type.
I found her to be mid-becky.

Maybe I only want mimimum HTB by Eastern European standards and Stacys. I can't go any lower. I am just not attracted to girls under a certain level of hotness and youth.

Minimum 7/10 hotness
Maximum 21 years old
Eastern European

Ideal
8+ hotness
14-16 years old
Eastern European

yeah the only holes more subhuman than sea are aborigines
Maybe I only want mimimum HTB by Eastern European standards and Stacys. I can't go any lower. I am just not attracted to girls under a certain level of hotness and youth.

Minimum 7/10 hotness
Maximum 21 years old
Eastern European

Ideal
8+ hotness
14-16 years old
Eastern European
no reason to go for shit tier holes, they have the same standards as stacies and even if you managed to breed them before getting cucked all you'll create is hapa truecel :feelsYall:

noodlefoids are still superior

Minimum 7/10 hotness
Maximum 21 years old
Eastern European

Ideal
8+ hotness
14-16 years old
Eastern European
Mods ban this fucking fake election @LeFrenchCel

yeah the only holes more subhuman than sea are aborigines

no reason to go for shit tier holes, they have the same standards as stacies and even if you managed to breed them before getting cucked all you'll create is hapa truecel :feelsYall:
That's true. All girls generally have the same standards especially with online dating apps. And racial purity among more attractive races generally makes for better people. Maybe incel would be less common if ethnic homelands still existed instead of the Jewish termed melting pots.

Nah Curry foids are the ugliest