Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly foid flies 1,500 miles to meet chad - only to be left stranded at the airport

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-

D061DF15 4893 466B BD04 E0BCE637272F

"Thankfully, Jasmine knew someone else that lived in the area and was able to go and stay with her friend for a few days."​

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Some beta orbiter who she didn't want to fuck stepped in.

Ahh my morning LifeFuel

They'll travel to the edge to our flat earth and back to receive Chad's seed. Imagine what they'd do to ensure there comfortable lives.
True, in a way that makes their cruelty towards the other 90% of all males even worse. If they were cruel to ALL men universally it wouldn't be that brutal.

But they literally treat 10% like fucking gods and lick their assholes clean (foids often even pay for Chads and betabuxx them, it's 100% true, there are literally careermaxxed foids with unemployed drug addict chads) but on the other hand they treat us worse than fucking garbage and we aren't worth even 1 look from them unless it is full of disgust.

Foids are the most evil force in the entire fucking universe.

Lol. That's funny. The bitch got what she fucking deserves.
Btw, if she were skinny/fit, I think she'd look better. But they even don't bother about being fat since there always are guys who ready to fuck them.

Lol. That's funny. The bitch got what she fucking deserves.
Btw, if she were skinny/fit, I think she'd look better. But they even don't bother about being fat since there always are guys who ready to fuck them.
I have no sympathy for her, she wanted a brutal world and she got it.

She isn't entitled to Chad's commitment.

True, in a way that makes their cruelty towards the other 90% of all males even worse. If they were cruel to ALL men universally it wouldn't be that brutal.

But they literally treat 10% like fucking gods and lick their assholes clean (foids often even pay for Chads and betabuxx them, it's 100% true, there are literally careermaxxed foids with unemployed drug addict chads) but on the other hand they treat us worse than fucking garbage and we aren't worth even 1 look from them unless it is full of disgust.

Foids are the most evil force in the entire fucking universe.

I've seen this firsthand. When I was working in retail I saw a woman dressed like a secretary with a Chadlite younger guy. They both got into a nice car and she was the driver. He had a cocky smile on his face the whole time.

I've seen this firsthand. When I was working in retail I saw a woman dressed like a secretary with a Chadlite younger guy. They both got into a nice car and she was the driver. He had a cocky smile on his face the whole time.
I hate Chads like that so much and I wish they'd all get terminal cancer. They're the hypocrites who let foids pay for them, drive them around, etc., but are the first to spew hatred at omega males for not being stereotypically "masculine" enough.