Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ugly guys talk about getting pussy with magick

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 4
@nystagmuscel @Dark Evil God @Komesarj @Copexodius Maximus

My opinion on such deluded coping, typical of a subhuman wishing to find purpose and some sort of goal in this modern society of mistreatment and contempt... :feelsugh:

Pseudoscience; such delusion reminds me of so-called "mystical" foids, eager to appropriate another legitimate subculture and hobby to failingly attempt to craft a personality other than Chad and their ability to obtain such... :feelsclown:

I imagine such a real-life being, able to raise the dead, though, would incite quite the fury, once these now risen male souls realise the current state of degeneracy, hypergamy, and foid privilege in the modern world, unsure of how we allowed it to progress to such a state; I obviously would not disagree. :feelsjuice:

My opinion on such deluded coping, typical of a subhuman wishing to find purpose and some sort of goal in this modern society of mistreatment and contempt... :feelsugh:
You you'll actually look into it before criticizing it.

I used to play Necromancy games when I was still a teen.

Skip to 5:40, That's when they talk about love magick.

bro trust me
if you have deals with ghosts/jinns/demons/unicorns/gods/angles/fairys/etc
they either trick you or want something from you
there is no third option
the only way to have safe deals
is to know some spirits personally
Have you ever encountered spirits?

This magick shit is weird but kind of interesting. I don't think it will actually work in real life tbh. No magick for your inceldom. Have you tried it dicknasty? Any results? :feelswhere:

This magick shit is weird but kind of interesting. I don't think it will actually work in real life tbh. No magick for your inceldom. Have you tried it dicknasty? Any results? :feelswhere:
I've gotten results