Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly males like me can’t make friends, let alone have gfs

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
If you’re ugly like me you’re generally viewed as a terrible person, all because of shitty face genetics. I can’t even leave the house anymore because I know normie fucks are staring at me and laughing.. I will never be able to make friends because of the face I was given, it never truly began. This isolation is too brutal. I can not tolerate living like this any longER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: this is a terrible life. No gf, no friends, relatives treat me like shit. I want to punish evERy single one of them, cut them into tiny pieces, and dissolve they’re body in a barrel of muriatic acid(((in video game)))

No one here can relate to me, you’re all LARPing normies. Calling yourself “truecel” is a spit in the face to people like me that actually have it bad.

Also, bring back the Halloween themed .is @Fat Link it felt comfy

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

I can relate cuz this has been my life since i left school in 2013.

No gf, no friends, relatives treat me like shit
Same unfortunately :feelsrope: You don't want to be friends with normies. Trust me I know from experience. They will just pick on you and use you as the punching bag of the group. The only people who you can be friends with are other incels or failed normie outcasts.

I never had and never will have any friends IRL. I piss on their normgroid faces. They can all go to hell.
I downloaded snapchat for the first time and years and saw most of the normie fags I went to school with removed me:feelsohgod: they only used me to increase their snapscore.
First rule of shit-flinging: Always fling back.
I won’t stoop to their level. They gang up on me anyways.
I’ve seen what you looked like as a child.

If you’re ugly like me you’re generally viewed as a terrible person, all because of shitty face genetics. I can’t even leave the house anymore because I know normie fucks are staring at me and laughing.. I will never be able to make friends because of the face I was given, it never truly began. This isolation is too brutal. I can not tolerate living like this any longER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: this is a terrible life. No gf, no friends, relatives treat me like shit. I want to punish evERy single one of them, cut them into tiny pieces, and dissolve they’re body in a barrel of muriatic acid(((in video game)))

No one here can relate to me, you’re all LARPing normies. Calling yourself “truecel” is a spit in the face to people like me that actually have it bad.
You can make friends, even ugly people have friends. Looks don't matter if all you're trying to do is get a few friends.

Gigacope. You mog me to death.
Doesn’t matter since my face hasn’t gotten me anything this far. You mog me by having a family that cares about you.

I can relate cuz this has been my life since i left school in 2013.
That was an Insider from your book, right?

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I haven't had had any friends. I talk to people, but they are not really my friends in school. I Want a girlfriend It sucks being lonely I'm going to continue feel miserable being single.

I haven't had had any friends. I talk to people, but they are not really my friends in school. I Want a girlfriend It sucks being lonely I'm going to continue feel miserable being single.
Have you tried SEAmaxxing?

yep.

people see me and associate me with the following

stupid
unsuccessful
boring
morally bad (likely to steal and things like that)

nobody would want to associate with me as a friend, let alone as a romantic companion. literally over