Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Normies who Brag About Sex with Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

It's so funny when ugly dudes brag about "dude it's just like when im fucking a chick" or something. So many times throughout life I've met delusional truecels that brag about having sex with the hottest women. They aren't blackpilled so they think if they tell people they use "game" then it's believable that they fuck Stacies on the regular (JFL)

I mentioned a work story to my truecel friend. He asked to see a picture of my coworker. I showed him her instagram and he went "bro, if i was in your office, I'd have fucked the shit out of her already" and i was just like "yeah, well maybe" and he said "what's her ig yo i want to hit her up".

This truecel thinks he can sleep with a Stacy intern and basically bragged about how he'd fuck her if he was in the office. Top tier delusion.

That or they're Oofy doofy pilled.

Oofy doofy at verbal display of confidence due to his success, typical.

And what’s funny is if they do actually get laid it’s always with a super ugly foid who they claim is “super hot dude”

And what’s funny is if they do actually get laid it’s always with a super ugly foid who they claim is “super hot dude”

sounds like a nigger. what race is he?