Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK going to need huge net immigration in the next decade

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
UK Population Pyramid

This population pyramid was from 2020. You can see that big mass of people heading towards retirement in the next decade. What they will need to do is bring in a huge amount of males and females who around 20 years old. If I had to guess maybe 500-600k net immigrants a year.

Of course there’s always a male surplus until the 30s. Males never stood a chance.

not my problem but let's hope these immigrants keep on destroying the whole country and burn it to ashes.

not my problem but let's hope these immigrants keep on destroying the whole country and burn it to ashes.

Way I look at things Eurotrash countries are going down anyway, they need to make moves to shake things up. The system I like is monster immigration, wide open free markets, free trade.. and for free trade I mean not even having any state officials looking at what is coming in or out. And free unchecked, untaxed movement of capital in and out.

I don't give a shit about people, so why should I care about muh population

UK Population Pyramid
Germany population pyramid

You can see how much trouble Germany is in relatively.

Maybe they can use AI to reduce the amount of imported human capital that will be needed.

View attachment 781099 View attachment 781102

You can see how much trouble Germany is in relatively.
No wonder Germany has been making the rounds in poor countries. They will need migration levels similar to what the US had in the 1800s to support the overly generous welfare state. They were late to the game compared to the UK and France and are finding it surprisingly hard to get skilled migrants.

Maybe they can use AI to reduce the amount of imported human capital that will be needed.
AI isn't going to clean the fucking toilets. They need browns and sand nigs imported to do that, so Evie and Harriet can have a clean bathroom in their office, while they gossip about Blake and Thomas.

No wonder Germany has been making the rounds in poor countries. They will need migration levels similar to what the US had in the 1800s to support the overly generous welfare state. They were late to the game compared to the UK and France and are finding it surprisingly hard to get skilled migrants.

Yep, this next decade and the following decades I think Germany is going to have gigantic immigration. They are going to have to spend a great deal of money and have the organization to train immigrants up to German standards right in the poor countries, and bring them to Germany for training also.

Last edited: