Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UK PUA Incel ARRESTED for approaching women

The only "day game" I will be doing is day trading

just go out and talk girls dude

This is what happens when you try to approach foids. You just end up getting metood and thrown in jail

Imagine being jailed for simply approaching a girl who probably had rough BDSM sex with Chad the same day. Poor guy.

One woman described the person in the video as an "absolute freak". "He said the same thing: "You ladies seem like fun to talk to"," she added.

"I think we responded with something like: "F*** off you weirdo, is that a camera? Why are you filming us?"

iu

Uhhh.... guys?

:chad::chad:
^^^click the link

Foids should just be the ones to do the approaching nowadays

They want to live like monarchs who get to decide who lives and dies depending on whether that person has pleased them or not, they'd never want to give that up.
Then they shouldn’t have any right to complain when ugly men approach them. Stupid holes

They want to live like monarchs who get to decide who lives and dies depending on whether that person has pleased them or not, they'd never want to give that up.

Women will only take the initiative to approach non-chads to lead them on and then ditch them later to make the non-chads feel more miserable.
Women only genuinely approach Chad with the possibility of sex and relationship with him in their mind.

Imagine being jailed for simply approaching a girl who probably had rough BDSM sex with Chad the same day. Poor guy.
Hey @Mainländer. I really like that song, and I would like to sample it for my own music endeavors, with credit to you of course. May I please have an instrumental version?
I don't know if there's any way to private message someone on this website.

Hey @Mainländer. I really like that song, and I would like to sample it for my own music endeavors, with credit to you of course. May I please have an instrumental version?
I don't know if there's any way to private message someone on this website.
There is, it's the "inbox" feature.

It's ok, I'm re-recording it RN for my next album, studio version, I'll make a version without vocals for you! Also I feel flattered that you liked it that much
:feelsokman:

There is, it's the "inbox" feature.

It's ok, I'm re-recording it RN for my next album, studio version, I'll make a version without vocals for you! Also I feel flattered that you liked it that much
:feelsokman:
I look forward to hearing it :feelsokman:, from one songwritercel to another.

Is this just in UK or is it like this everywhere in Europe? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if same thing happened in Finland, very cucked country run by foids

got link to video?

Is this just in UK or is it like this everywhere in Europe? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if same thing happened in Finland, very cucked country run by foids
Right now it seems mostly the UK, the other case of the autistic college kid who touched a foid on her arm and got convicted happened in the UK as well. Other countries will probably follow. Feminazis won't stop spreading their toxic ideology until we have sub8 concentration camps.

JFL he had some balls to try that shit here in the united cuckdom.

breaking the law for wanting to talk to a woman :feelskek:

Jailed for talk to hole

"Bro the worst she can do is say no"
She could levy a false rape accusation against you and be believed. That is the worst that those Porta Potties can do. Once you see the world the way it is there is no reason to go outside.. how can you be in the presence of such sex having scum. Even trying to get with them.. like our planets aren't completely different we might as well be from outer space. Aliens on our own planet. Born Men but become Foren, never to become a real Man. Given the choice of living on Earth or living on a space colony on the Moon alone, I would pick the Moon.
>you won't get arrested for approaching women bro just talk to her.

Cannot wait for the psychopathic bluepillers who browse here to discard their masks to make up a laundry list of excuses as to why it's totally justified after telling people to "just approach."
Their lies proceed them. Their complete existence, standing between Men and barring them the truth, should be brought to an end.. since Men are getting so unnaturally bent out of shape as to be a danger. They should consider themselves forewarned. There is no stopping nature.. the Man that wishes to try and stop his other Men from expressing their desires will have Misfortune follow.. anyone else in the way would surely be collateral too. It is a shame society is turning this way but not a surprise.

Last edited:
this guys mogs me pretty hard. Shocked he would try cold approaching either way in the UK, afaik we're the only country who hand out prison sentences for talking to women. I think in France they can fine you, not sure where else has laws like this.

this guys mogs me pretty hard. Shocked he would try cold approaching either way in the UK, afaik we're the only country who hand out prison sentences for talking to women. I think in France they can fine you, not sure where else has laws like this.

Here in France you can get fined 750 euros for "wolf-whistling" and making "sexual comments" at women. I'm sure if you're good looking and not autistic like the guy in OP you can get away with it, not like she'd report you anyway if you're Chad, they'd like it and feel appreciated in fact.

Last edited:
If you have to use PUA on the first place you have already failed as a human being

If you have to use PUA on the first place you have already failed as a human being
i wish some of the old puahate threads were archived somewhere, there were some real classic takedowns of PUA frauds

Am i supposed to feel bad?
I mean i feel bad that he got falsey accused but he lives ans functions based on his income from puaing so i am very mild and not so upset about this particular incident

Post yfw you think the UK can't sink any lower, yet it somehow still manages to :lul:

1 word:

ERfuel

Soys before they get what they deserve:

Screenshot (72).png

he thinks he is a pick-up artist, films himself going up to women and trying to talk to them. extremely awkward and possible mental issues. been arrested.

Soys after they get what they deserve:

View: https://youtu.be/d27AwWi6TCM?t=30

View: https://youtu.be/0KyZyB5VjhE?t=8

That's an old story, nobody cares anymore. This is how pointless was this "retribution day". In the end, the media and the people stand up for his victims, as if anyone cared for me, even if I'm in a far worse situation.

The cucks in the reddit threads about this are depressing. 1st person approacher is a massive autist with poor social skills and his approaches are probably weird and slightly irritating for about 10-15 seconds. BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL TO BE MILDLY WEIRD AND IRRITATING FOR ABOUT 15 SECONDS. We are way too comfortable with the power with the government and police in this country. It is very depressing.

In a very short space of time it has become sort of unacceptable to approach women in public; you're supposed to go online to meet someone or meet them through friends. I think so many cucks think they can cover their inceldom and make themselves look successful with women by joining in and calling 1st person a creep who deserves to be arrested.

LMFAO.

His account was @inceldaygamer_

If he's rotting behind bars, I'll personally go to Kent and pay him a visit. Keep me updated on this.
Does anyone have an contact info of him? We need to find out how he's doing. Also why did he get banned?

While some doubted it would go this far, it is literally becoming illegal for sub 8/10 men to talk to a woman.

They are far too cowardly to approach. Thing is it's totally acceptable for them.

Just hold frame when they try to arrest you lol

Does anyone have an contact info of him? We need to find out how he's doing. Also why did he get banned?

The guy said he went to a special needs school. He's clearly not right mentally. I don't think being part of the incel community is what he needs, especially he isn't incel due to his looks. This is one big problem with PUA in general too. These mentally off guys are the usual customers and there is no regulation so these PUA teachers just exploit them and encourage them to keep approaching and "build the skillset" but they know that the guy has problems and won't get it. They just want him to keep paying them.

Has he actually been jailed? Because talking to someone / filming in public is NOT against the law. No one has any right to privacy in a public place.

Secondly, unless the females asked him to go away, he can't be guilty of harassment.

If he has been jailed, the cops most likely forced him to confess to possible criminal intentions. The most likely law they would have pulled on him is 'causing harassment, alarm and distress which is a section 5 public order. The thing with this law is its vague for a reason and subjective depending on the reciever..

Someone could literally call the cops on you for running towards them in a clown suit.

I think its very unlikely he will be charged, its weird to see the media get involved in an arrest, because the media only usually find out when it goes to court. This tells me the police told the media and it is highly political. I am pretty sure the cops went through his phone and found incel websites.

If they do charge him, he will go to a magistrates court, and magistrate judges are cucks and do what the police tell them.

All in all this is pretty harsh for a guy who literally just wants a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Feminism was a huge fucking mistake, this is truly the product of deluded neo liberalism

I watched the video. He did absolutely nothing worth being jailed for. The UK is a gigacucked gynocentric police state.

Last edited:
Poor guy. I hope he doesn’t get jail time, he should honestly be let off.
He won't. It's the uk. A boy in Glasgow recently got five years for killing a foid in a hit an run drink driving. No way will that guy get jailed for 'harassment'.

Look at this hate.
View attachment 293108
With what law can they jail him even? Is talking to women forbidden? Being a creep a crime?

lel. are those women commenting? if not, I guess those are daddys? I have a strong dislike for men who have daughters, and personally I think its a great idea to kidnap daddy cucks with their daughters and behead their daughters infront of them.

this is why we as incels need to collectively gunmaxx. Daddy cucks hate incels like no one else, I guess not even women hate incels as much as daddy cucks.
Literally if a daddy cuck sees you, and he thinks your looks dont meet his daughters standards, he wants to brutally murder you.
It is of upmost importance as an incel to be armed.

I think its a great idea to kidnap daddy cucks with their daughters and behead their daughters infront of them.
I condemn that, but yes, fathers of daughters seem to extract a troublesome pride and eager to shoot down any male, who comes near them.

Life is for Chad only

FUCK. This guy posted on here. He got banned a while ago but I remember reading his threads and watching his videos. Holy shit.

When I read shit like this, I'm glad I've lost all motivation for approaching girls anymore.

Women will only take the initiative to approach non-chads to lead them on and then ditch them later to make the non-chads feel more miserable.
Women only genuinely approach Chad with the possibility of sex and relationship with him in their mind.
Motherfucking facts right here brocel. So true it hurts.
Life is for Chad only

Last edited:
how did he get arrested for this? uk is an authoritarian hellhole

JFL he had some balls to try that shit here in the united cuckdom.

breaking the law for wanting to talk to a woman :feelskek:
what kind of fucked up laws do you have where you can be arrested for that? Can't see the video now but did he threaten to rape them or something like tf