Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UK PUA Incel ARRESTED for approaching women

if you do approach, do it at a bar,nightclub, or college party

these daytime approaches are begging for jail time

jskfc53saie31.jpg

"If I defend women on the internet, maybe they will give me sex."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/hutzhk/the_man_behind_the_gopro_this_is_that_1st_person/

The guy looks like a chadlite tbh

As we can see from the videos, he usually leaves the interaction by himself..

How the fuck can he be jailed for preying on women? he doesn't say alarming things.

I spoke to him in 2019, and told him he needs to get rid of the overt camera and bike - also to ditch the opening line of 'u look fun to talk to'

He once said he found it erotic that women rejected him.

Last edited:
what kind of fucked up laws do you have where you can be arrested for that? Can't see the video now but did he threaten to rape them or something like tf

lets just say our freedom of speech isnt as liberal as the US

JFL at being a PUA in 2020.

Mogs me doe.

Just found another article of a man being arrested for approaching women. To be fair this one was grabbing their hips and that could be viewed as threatening, but the act of approaching women is not a crime.

This is the issue with the subjectivity of the matter. It is considered a crime if the male is unworthy, yet often not treated as a crime if the male is worthy.

Well he is back doing cold approaches again on a new channel. Guess the police couldn't find a good enough reason to lock him up. Funny to watch his approaches, and the people in the comments don't like it at all lmao.

He has a strong subtitles game.
As you said the cops had nothing on him.
Better luck next time with your grooming gangs.

Last edited:
One woman described the person in the video as an "absolute freak". "He said the same thing: "You ladies seem like fun to talk to"," she added.

"I think we responded with something like: "F*** off you weirdo, is that a camera? Why are you filming us?"

JFL

I once fell for the PUA pill and tried doing some pua joke to a girl in my class. She called me stupid, said no, and never spoke to me again. Although I never tried to speak to her after that.

Look at this hate.
View attachment 293108
With what law can they jail him even? Is talking to women forbidden? Being a creep a crime?
The absolute state of those comments.

Just. Fucking. LOL.

Also this part of the article really jumped out:

Officers made the arrest at 5pm yesterday (July 19) after receiving several reports two and half hours earlier relating to alleged inappropriate behaviour in his videos.
'Inappropriate behaviour' = talking to girls as an unattractive male