Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UKcels GTFIH

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
Screenshot 2024 04 01 185405

Have you ever been harassed by these thugmaxxed middle class zoomer shits before?

@Dr. Autismo

seen them around but im a big roidcel so nobody wanna mess with me :feelskek:

Thugmaxxed? I think you misspelled cringemaxxed :feelskek:

what cycles did u run bigman
currently just on TRT but the most i ran was 300mg Test, 300mg NPP, 20mg superdrol. With the way things are going rn im just gonna blast Tren and test year round bc bored

Yep, I'm always being fucked with by teens for being framecel despite going to the gym.

currently just on TRT but the most i ran was 300mg Test, 300mg NPP, 20mg superdrol. With the way things are going rn im just gonna blast Tren and test year round bc bored
tren:whatfeels:

are you on trt from doctor or are you injecting low doses urself?

like do you get bloodwork done?

No I live in nice area:feelsUgh:

They're annoying as fuck every year 7 normie now rips vapes like a pro and acts like a lowinhibmaxxed thugs. I think they've caught onto the fact that this is what's required to be successful in society and with foids now.
The state of British schools in 2024 I tell you.

I wish romania had the second ammendment so I can blow a zoomers head off the second he steps towards me
every country should have right to bear arms for citizens so we can deal with these rats accordingly

tren:whatfeels:

are you on trt from doctor or are you injecting low doses urself?

like do you get bloodwork done?
doctors in the UK would be quicker to give hormones to a 13 year old tranny than a 20 year old with low T jfl. I bought my T from the black market, i inject 150mg every week, its cheap as fuck and if i were to get a TRT prescription it would cost me much more and id have to inject way less frequently which means unstable bloods.

and yeah i get bloodwork done, nothing was off except from liver enzymes from when i used superdrol, super fucking toxic but yeah im all good now.

Being on TRT is one of he best decisions ive ever made, much more energy/motivation and clarity. I used to struggle doing 12 hr shifts before at my job but now i can do the 12 hrs with ease and hit the gym happily after. Life changing if u suffer from low t symptoms