Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine Crisis; which side do you support¡

Ukraine vs Russia

• i suport ukranian people and their struggle against russian/muscovite imperialism

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I support russia, eastern ukraine and crimea ought to be russian

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • I don't care about it tbh

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
idc as long as we get molotow ribbentrop pact

I support Russia.

I would side with satan over Russian tbh.

Karen5

I will tell you that both sides are a loss and nobody should support anything. Maybe I support the likes of Azovs ideologies in Ukraine but literally nothing else.

You either:

1. Give up land to Russia and preserve culture
2. Give up culture to EU jews but preserve land

Loss/loss situation. Both civilians Ukrainians and Russians lose, and the Jews gain everything..yet again.

Last edited:
I will tell you that both sides are a loss and nobody should support anything. Maybe I support the likes if Azovs ideologies in Ukraine but literally nothing else.

You either:

Loss/loss situation
word up my nigga.

Jews all around. No good choice.

Literally don’t care, both are Slavic shitholes ruled by Jews.

yeah, the gay fake revolution never should have happened and things should go back to how they were before it

A bunch of Slavic ogres shooting each other. Nothing new under the sun.

I just watch the footage from both sides killing each other.
Interesting shit

The ones that aren't commies kek I don't really care

I will tell you that both sides are a loss and nobody should support anything. Maybe I support the likes of Azovs ideologies in Ukraine but literally nothing else.

You either:

Loss/loss situation. Both civilians Ukrainians and Russians lose, and the Jews gain everything..yet again.

By culture you mean bolshevism?

The separatist republics are based on the donets-krivoy rog soviet republics though, and they've claimed they're anti-fascists (ie multiculturalists=
DKR map

By culture you mean bolshevism?

The separatist republics are based on the donets-krivoy rog soviet republics though, and they've claimed they're anti-fascists (ie multiculturalists=
View attachment 150485
Well either way the plausible answer is that neither sides should be supported, and the Eastern people are yet again used as pawns and running around like headless chickens with guns for the Elites.

No side wins, they both lose. I could maybe support independent fighters that fight for their own cause such at the Azov Battalion. But even then, they are part of the Ukrainian army so I am not sure if they follow their own rules or the governments rules. Maybe they just volunteer to fight for their army, but their beliefs are still strong and have been on numerous documentaries.

On tv the Donetsk lot are portrayed as Nationalists and whatnot, fighting for Russian people. Turns out both sides want multiculturalism and only small factions are truly strong in their beliefs.

Well either way the plausible answer is that neither sides should be supported, and the Eastern people are yet again used as pawns and running around like headless chickens with guns for the Elites.

No side wins, they both lose. I could maybe support independent fighters that fight for their own cause such at the Azov Battalion. But even then, they are part of the Ukrainian army so I am not sure if they follow their own rules or the governments rules. Maybe they just volunteer to fight for their army, but their beliefs are still strong and have been on numerous documentaries.
Why can't russians accept the sovereignty of baltics, georgians, rumanians, ukranians, chechens?

The russian emprie is a multicultural anti-nationalist entity much like the USA

Can’t support the Ukrainians. They got so wrecked in the actual fighting (what actually matters in the end) that’s it’s just embarrassing.

Attachments

• 0620062A-0C5F-4BB1-9156-C6AB3D5D0306.jpeg
    0620062A-0C5F-4BB1-9156-C6AB3D5D0306.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 19
they both hate us (Poles), so it's a hard choice

Why can't russians accept the sovereignty of georgians, rumanians, ukranians, chechens?
Because the amount of Russians in power are in the minority same with the Ukrainian government. The people are used as pawns the same way they were in ww2.

I hope there is progress in Russia in 2022, here is the opposition party to Putin talking about his friend Medvedev(a past communist party advocate and third president of Russia)

here they are exposing his corruption and how the Russian government is just as lying and unbased as the other Jewish run countries. There are subtitles, maybe you can watch but its fairly long.

How can Nationalism be installed if Russians are not even in power and literally all are Jews and Tatars that own everything in Russia. Russia appears "nationalistic" because they are poor and nobody wants to move there since the government robs the people of billions.

@Napoleon de Geso what are ur thoughs on this topic?

How can Nationalism be installed if Russians are not even in power and literally all are Jews and Tatars that own everything in Russia. Russia appears "nationalistic" because they are poor and nobody wants to move there since the government robs the people of billions.

high iq

i was a putinotard before reading stormfront russia, where actual russians tell about the situation of their country

alt right sites are plagued by paid kremlin bots or putinophiles which spew pro-russian propaganda 24/7

high iq

i was a putinotard before reading stormfront russia, where actual russians tell about the situation of their country

alt right sites are plagued by paid kremlin bots or putinophiles which spew pro-russian propaganda 24/7
Same, I used to believe that Putin and Russia was a based, traditional country that doesnt allow many immigrants.

Turns out the immigrants dont even want to go there because the economy is so shit and there is no money to be made unless you are a politician or a lawyer. As soon as the economy becomes good, the gates will flood.

But until then, I will let the Kremlin bots cope with their based "nationalism" while they make 200 euros a month because the government robs them and a refugee is rotting on welfare for 1k a month in another country. As soon as the economy improves then muh "nationalism" will be gone.

Yet again, the Russian people are used as pawns for the elites. They give the people "help" with one hand and they take away "payback" with two.
i was a putinotard before reading stormfront russia
Have you seen how many non-russians rule over the slightest thing such as Football Clubs? They have to rob the people into hell.

Da jooz will come out on top no matter who wins (we do be like that). I support Russia because fuck Ukraine and Ukrainians and their shitty broken not-quite-Russian not-quite-Polish retard language, their constant desire to suck Swedish dick and general retarded disposition.

Same, I used to believe that Putin and Russia was a based, traditional country that doesnt allow many immigrants.

Turns out the immigrants dont even want to go there because the economy is so shit and there is no money to be made unless you are a politician or a lawyer. As soon as the economy becomes good, the gates will flood.

But until then, I will let the Kremlin bots cope with their based "nationalism" while they make 200 euros a month because the government robs them and a refugee is rotting on welfare for 1k a month in another country. As soon as the economy improves then muh "nationalism" will be gone.

Yet again, the Russian people are used as pawns for the elites. They give the people "help" with one hand and they take away "payback" with two.

Have you seen how many non-russians rule over the slightest thing such as Football Clubs? They have to rob the people into hell.
Russia literally full of immigrants, has more immigrants than any western country, also putin made it easier for them to get citizenship but stormrcucks wont see it

Russia literally full of immigrants, has more immigrants than any western country, also putin made it easier for them to get citizenship but stormrcucks wont see it
Just lol at supporting any of them in the first place.

Why cant the people from Donetsk/Luhansk/Crimea/Eastern Ukraine choose where they want to go ?

I would support full independence but since they want to be incorporated to Russia(and Russia agrees) let them go.

In my point of view this make the Ukranians the true imperialists.

Why cant the people from Donetsk/Luhansk/Crimea/Eastern Ukraine choose where they want to go ?

I would support full independence but since they want to be incorporated to Russia(and Russia agrees) let them go.

In my point of view this make the Ukranians the true imperialists.
Meh, both sides are still controlled by jews to fight pointlessly. Also im mirin the avi bro tbh.

They dont want to run as independent guys ngl they want to join Russia because they fear the EU and pretty much NATO setting up bases in their noses.

Too bad that even they dont know how Russia is a jewish infested hole that is robbing their people to the bone.

EU and Putin are 2 sides of the same coin, and yet again people die for no reason. Or for a cause the elites promised them, which will never be achieved.

Both sides are loss/loss.

Crimea was always russian, they gave up on this lands and gave it to ukraine because jews were about to take it over after few decades they just it over and become rightful owners

First option. Because I'm Ukrainian. Hope all russians will die from starving and in street fights with russian polizei and putins guard. All honest russian already in jail, killed or runned away as far as they could.

upd. And there is no separatists, whole this shit is a lie, all "separatist forces" is russian army and mercenaries. The only one who wanted to separate from Ukraine is some people who just wanted USSR 2.0, not Crimea, nor eastern districts.

Last edited:
Let be punished all those who want to join NATO

Ukrop kentauras Ukrainian centaur, when butt is in all sides...

First option. Because I'm Ukrainian. Hope all russians will die from starving and in street fights with russian polizei and putins guard. All honest russian already in jail, killed or runned away as far as they could.

upd. And there is no separatists, whole this shit is a lie, all "separatist forces" is russian army and mercenaries. The only one who wanted to separate from Ukraine is some people who just wanted USSR 2.0, not Crimea, nor eastern districts.
based

Ritsu3

I don't care. They both are shit holes anyway where foids are ready to suck cock of any non slav white man.

Chad doesn’t even know there is a conflict in Ukraine. That’s such an incel thing to be concerned with lol.

I don't care. They both are shit holes anyway where foids are ready to suck cock of any non slav white man.
Lol you are so wrong, most of western man is soyed too much, so if there is a reason why EE girls want a meet some western guy - is to drain their wallets and bank cards. Because most of women are irrational and stupid, they will prefer some poor fat bastard that beat shit out of them instead of some gentleman Hans (and if she will prefer Hans, she will cuck him with some akhmed or muhamad).

Lol you are so wrong, most of western man is soyed too much, so if there is a reason why EE girls want a meet some western guy - is to drain their wallets and bank cards. Because most of women are irrational and stupid, they will prefer some poor fat bastard that beat shit out of them instead of some gentleman Hans (and if she will prefer Hans, she will cuck him with some akhmed or muhamad).
Cope. EE foids find their slavic men unattractive and are ready to suck cock of any Nordic or Med even if he is not rich.

Ukraine was the historical land of the Rus people, which is where Russia gets it's name. Fuck NATO, the Zionists must be driven out of every high place they occupy, including Russia.