Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ukrainian soldier kills Orc that was holding a grenade

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
This Ukrainian soldier tried to help an injured Orc until he found out it was holding a grenade, but he shot it before it killed any Ukrainians. Glory to Ukraine!

I love watching Orcs getting exactly what they deserve. :feelskek:

Goodness gracious.

just like trepang2

где граната? долбаёб скичо ебаный

Now thats what I call a sticky situation :feelsEhh:

Now, imagine being either of those guys. You're stuck in the frontline doing this shit while your women are out and about sucking cock like it's nobody's business. I'd be especially upset if I were Ukrainian, where the government allowed them to leave to foreign countries.

Now, imagine being either of those guys. You're stuck in the frontline doing this shit while your women are out and about sucking cock like it's nobody's business. I'd be especially upset if I were Ukrainian, where the government allowed them to leave to foreign countries.
Wars are cucked

Honestly I hope WW3 never happens in our timeline.
It will happen and you better be prepared physically, psychologically, emotionally, logistically, and financially.

I miss liveleak a little.

It will happen and you better be prepared physically, psychologically, emotionally, logistically, and financially.
Lmao not even close.

Sounds like ass was truly in the ass for a moment there.

This Ukrainian soldier tried to help an injured Orc until he found out it was holding a grenade, but he shot it before it killed any Ukrainians. Glory to Ukraine!
View attachment 800690
damn guy did what they do in that videogame stalker
they cook grenades while they are injured and let go when you get close
absolutely brutal tho wtf

damn guy did what they do in that videogame stalker
they cook grenades while they are injured and let go when you get close
absolutely brutal tho wtf
Literally this

Glory to Ukraine and NATO!

Based Ukranian Aryans dissecting hordes of bolshevik vermin

Glory to Ukraine and NATO!

Volodymyr zelenskyy zelensky