Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ukrainian Special Forces Sniper shoots multiple Russian (Wagner) Orcs in the ass

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

Can't wait for Prighozin the faggot to get the same treatment :feelsLSD:

comfysnipermaxxing

slavs killing each other for their kike overlords is always a pleasure to watch :feelshmm:

Brutal. Do you think they died? They might be paraplegic cripples now with a fucked up digestive system.

slavs killing each other for their kike overlords is always a pleasure to watch :feelshmm:
It’s a damn shame. Pretty much the whole of Europe has been thoroughly fucked by kikes

I’m not sure if he even hit the target

It’s a damn shame. Pretty much the whole of Europe has been thoroughly fucked by kikes
There's really no coming back for Europe. Maybe Eastern Europe still has a chance. But Germany, UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden are lost cases. I've been to different European cities in the last years and I've seen so many Nigs and Sandnigs it's scary. Go to any big German or French city and you will feel like the Europeans have been completely replaced by Sands and Blacks. If this isn't genocide, then I don't know what is.
And to all the Ethnics thinking it's alright to genocide white people, you should understand that the Elites can and will do this to every other country/ethnicity as well. They will come for all humans until we are all vaxxed, chipped and mixed. All the rapefugees will also get mixed with other Ethnicities in the future and already lost their home culture and language and now only know German, French or English.

over for atthebodiesatthefloorcels

Brutal. Do you think they died? They might be paraplegic cripples now with a fucked up digestive system.
There actually have been cases of people being shot in either exactly at the rectum or in the general area and surviving. They had to go through a lot of reconstructions of the large intestine and colon, leaving them with chronic issues.

There's really no coming back for Europe. Maybe Eastern Europe still has a chance. But Germany, UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden are lost cases. I've been to different European cities in the last years and I've seen so many Nigs and Sandnigs it's scary. Go to any big German or French city and you will feel like the Europeans have been completely replaced by Sands and Blacks. If this isn't genocide, then I don't know what is.
And to all the Ethnics thinking it's alright to genocide white people, you should understand that the Elites can and will do this to every other country/ethnicity as well. They will come for all humans until we are all vaxxed, chipped and mixed. All the rapefugees will also get mixed with other Ethnicities in the future and already lost their home culture and language and now only know German, French or English.
Unfortunately, when you look at fertility rates in Europe, every country's TFR is below replacement and generally, while there are conservative whites who do reproduce a lot, the vast majority of them are located outside of Europe (white Latinos, Mormons/Amish in America etc.).

I do believe however that the countryside in Europe is still going to have a heavy white majority and that most white people will be replaced by just conservative white people who reproduce the most (they exist in small numbers even in Europe, the reason we don't see them is because they're not public about it, as they're living under leftist authoritarian hellholes).

That must be a very good sniper rifle.
Yea, looks like m110 7.62 NATO marksman rifle by the looks of it and the thermal scope is probably more expensive than the rifle itself, can be .338 Lapua Magnum as well

Yea, looks like m110 7.62 NATO marksman rifle by the looks of it and the thermal scope is probably more expensive than the rifle itself, can be .338 Lapua Magnum as well
DAMN
I also looked up the costs of thermal scope. The vast majority cost from 3K to 5K.

You know US DoD is funding them, no way Ukrainian government pre war would have afforded a 12k $ rifle jfl
Most of the stuff Ukraine has is funded by NATO.

I fucking hate snipers so goddamn much.

nuclear war is still a hope

Central Warsaw is also becoming like this slowly

europe

if they aren't at war, they are preparing for it

normies acting shocked as if war has never happened before. bitch. look at history books. europe has constantly been fighting since the dawn of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back