Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ukrainian war won by the one who always wins..

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Chad always wins

:foidSoy::soy: No inkwell, you don't understand it was perfectly in his rights to leave his wife and kids. He did it because of his good heart and that chad was probably asexual

Chad always wins meanwhile incels die in Mariupol steel factory and are forgotten after 5 mins :feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

Non Ukrainian men are fucking Ukrainian foids while poor ukrainian men are losing their lives fighting for their motherland:cryfeels:

Ukrainian men are getting cucked like crazy. Their foids are pure scum.

Chad always wins meanwhile incels die in Mariupol steel factory and are forgotten after 5 mins :feelsohgod::feelsbadman:
Incels aren't fighting they will dodge the draft and hide in their rooms. It's stupid normies that fight and get themselves killed for bullshit

What was that about having a good personality again soys? This guy had such a good personality he cheated on his wife and ran away with a refugee :feelshaha:

Oh he has children too! He is such a great father for abandoning his kids! MUCH better personality than us inkwells typing crude comments on an online forum to other inkwells. He 100% deserves to have those 2 relationships while we are not owed anything.

Last edited:
Got offered a younger model and took it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a slayer, left for 22yo pussy :feelskek:

Don't expect me to feel bad for them, they were :bluepill: before the war started and they still are.
They weren't bluepilled by their choice. The soyciety and their kike government bluepilled them.

That’s what happens when you are a fat cow thinking that a chadlite will commit. Now because of his ex wife’s entitlement there are two more fatherless soon to be mentally ill tranny kids

They weren't bluepilled by their choice. The soyciety and their kike government bluepilled them.
lol.they were complete cucks.if you aren't blackpilled by the time you are at least 18 or at least have some knowledge of it,then you are severely naive.

View attachment 616355
:foidSoy::soy: No inkwell, you don't understand it was perfectly in his rights to leave his wife and kids. He did it because of his good heart and that chad was probably asexual
i have no respect for bitches and i have no respect for men.if men grew a pair of balls instead of remaining a bunch of fucking cucks,this situation wouldn't be as bad as it is.

i literally made a video about this, but im not here to promote my fucking shit channel..

and the jews were allowed to leave the cuckraine at the start of the war bc of muh holocaust :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tp composite Ukrainian refugee lover new

Wait a minute, the chick he left was prettier than the new one!- Sofiia's got a weird-looking wide face and she's around a 5/10.- The girl he left is a solid 6.5/10

Last edited:
-
Haaa!- Thanks

All right, well...- now they're both man-faces

Dude has a type- :feelsgah:
-
:feelskek:

Well yeah, but now you cant say that the older foid mogs the younger one :feelshehe:

It's crazy how when Chad cheats he gets celebrated. Our culture is highly misandric but somehow makes exceptions for Chad's. :blackpill:

I've seen foid refugees from Ukraine here in my city in Germany. They are all laughing, shopping, having a good time and fucking German chads while their men are dying in Ukraine. Foids are heartless.

-
Haaa!- Thanks

All right, well...- now they're both man-faces

Dude has a type- :feelsgah:
-
not really a man face it's that most russian and eastern european foids are terrible at makeup. From what i noticed its mostly shading very dark circles around their eyes and a ton of some putty paint that changes their face shape to unnaturally round

I've seen foid refugees from Ukraine here in my city in Germany. They are all laughing, shopping, having a good time and fucking German chads while their men are dying in Ukraine. Foids are heartless.

Ukraine use to be the place to travel to for prostitution. It was basically like Thailand of Europe before Covid happened. It’s an extremely poor country. So it’s unsurprising that their women are doing this. I feel bad for the men that are forced to stay and fight for kikes

refugeemaxxing is legit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back