Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ultra cucked dream I had

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
I feel like I'm about to go insane. When I was falling asleep I had this weird thought that I was being tortured in a different reality and my ldar rotting life was actually a dream. There was a thread about a guy who had his scrotum cut and was ordered to cook and eat his own testicle by a gang of complete subhumans. Maybe me seeing this post was a window of awareness.

In my dream I had to jump from very high into a river covered with tree roots. Next to the river was a very tall building where some small man ordered other guys to jump onto me. At some point I went up and told him they're too heavy and they will kill me. But I still kept doing it at first because of the adrenaline rush I guess.
I saw him fucking a 40 year old asian lady. He asked her if she ever fucked a guy with red hair. She answered with Ewww. He told her: "Well now you will". He was basically fucking her so she got in the mood, then I would get to fuck her. (I was the guy with the red hair even though irl I don't even have red hair) By fucking him first she wouldn't be too disgusted when it was my turn.

How much of an abused dog do you have to be to get a dream like that? It is so fucking over :feelskek:

Then I went into a light sleep phase and my brain somehow associated a gender with that mental state which was female. And I would become that gender as long as I'm in that state. I'm pretty sure that's because of the trannymaxing posts of gymletethnicel, especially that princess song.

Then some blasphemic images that popped into my head, but that's just normal OCD.

If this will continue like that I'll lose my sanity. And then I'll be too braindead to rope, and I'll have to suffer for decades to come.

I think it's time to call it a day, my brain isn't strong enough for the incel life. Although I'll try to achieve some things first like moving out and getting my own place so I can rope in peace.

Last edited:
its not a dream, its a prophecy

Go find the Pharaoh's right hand man to interpret your dream

Go find the Pharaoh's right hand man to interpret your dream
The interpretation is pretty easy. I have fully accepted that women can only feel disgust for me, so now in my dreams my brain tries to come up with creative scenarios for ascension.

The interpretation is pretty easy. I have fully accepted that women can only feel disgust for me, so now in my dreams my brain tries to come up with creative scenarios for ascension.
that's just fantasizing

Mogs my dreams hard. Only sexual thing i dreamed that i remember was worshipping a foids feet
everytime i dreamed of something sexual i could grab the woman but not shove my dick in
the ultimate blue balling

Genuinely lol'd... :feelshaha:

Mogs me, my dreams aren't as outlandish as this.

I very often dream of being in a ghillie suit with a sniper and shooting female soldiers from either the woods or a mountain.