Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ultra fucking cope on youtube about height.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Cope

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

"women have no clue what height is" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

jfl if he thinks she'll choose the 5'11 guy over the 6'6 guy
Cope2

So fucking many normies lie about their height, have you guys ever noticed this?

Once I tell them my height (1,70m / 5'7 or smth) then they all say "noo! that cant be! I am 6'2 myself and you're just a little shorter than me LOL!"

So fucking many normies lie about their height, have you guys ever noticed this?
Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if when women think of our height they think of the guy 2-3 inches shorter then us trying to height fraud his ass off.

Last edited:

Once I tell them my height (1,70m / 5'7 or smth) then they all say "noo! that cant be! I am 6'2 myself and you're just a little shorter than me LOL!"
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
My sister's ex bf was around 5'10'', I asked his heigth and he said: "I have a 6'1'' friend and I'm taller than him so I must be 6'3'''
Imagine my reaction :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if when women think of our height they think of the guy 2-3 inches shorter then us trying to height fraud his ass off.
offtopic, but - "we will restore the pride we had 15 years ago!" is this an original biden quote or where this from?
My sister's ex bf was around 5'10'', I asked his heigth and he said: "I have a 6'1'' friend and I'm taller than him so I must be 6'3'''
Exactly that. We were sitting in the break room at work and once some normie claims his height all the others play along. No idea if they are coping and seriously believe this or just lie. This happened to me in two different companies.

all the tallfags should be banned

Imagine being 5'10 and claiming 6'3.
and his friend is shorter than him and claims 6'1. Absolute retards.

Yesss for real. I’ve noticed EVERY guy except me lies about it, I’ve caught so many guys red handed lying up 2 inches plus.
What fucking morons, I had a 5’7~ Dude say “yea bro I’m 5’10” a while back. I didn’t want to say anything so I just said “I don’t know my height” despite being exactly 5’9.
Zoomer foids are so fucking tall now, some of them are likely 5’11 in heels.:feelsgah:
This is truth. I got MOGGED brutally in the gym today.
Imagine being 5'10 and claiming 6'3.
and his friend is shorter than him and claims 6'1. Absolute retards.
that’s just autistic, who the fuck would lie that much, I’d just say 5’10 or 5’11 idk. Normie men are annoying as fuck with their measuring contests.
all the tallfags should be banned
I don’t have a problem with all tallfags here, but when they brag about it or won’t shut up about their height I have a problem. I’m 5’9 and I would be considered a tallfag by some so I understand my relative privilege.

I don't understand but height is really important

Maybe it's just some kind of joke? Otherwise, that's kinda stupid, honestly. Tall men are the most desirable compared to shorter ones. Of course, if one's really freaking tall (i.e. 7'2+), then it can be a problem. But those are desirable too.