Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UNDER 17.8CM (7 INCHES) = MIRCOPENIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Average dick on here is around 6". Average dick on Lookism (where a lot of them are slayers) is 6.5-7"
Lookism is full of larpers jfl bet none of them showed picture proof of their dick size

Lookism is full of larpers jfl bet none of them showed picture proof of their dick size

Many of them have shown dick pics. I think 2 of them might have verified 9"+. There was a thread once for people submitting their dick pics. There was only one or two sub 6.5" I think.

Many of them have shown dick pics. I think 2 of them might have verified 9"+. There was a thread once for people submitting their dick pics. There was only one or two sub 6.5" I think.
That sounds gay as fuck lmao

Cause the people with small dicks arent gonna take a picture and post it online, they will be bullied.
That sounds gay as fuck lmao
Its not gay to look at a penis jfl are you 5 years old, "omg penis scary no i looked at it im gay now"

Oh please shut up. This is the kind of nonsense that makes the true aspects of the blackpill become obscured for anyone who would otherwise be interested.

Oh please shut up. This is the kind of nonsense that makes the true aspects of the blackpill become obscured for anyone who would otherwise be interested.
GIGACOPE
JFL you're just saying that because you can't accept the fact that foids see 6 inches as a micro penis

View attachment 224700 JFL you're just saying that because you can't accept the fact that foids see 6 inches as a micro penis
Chad with 6.5 inches is going to laughed out the room for having a micropenis? I refuse to believe anyone is stupid enough to believe that, stop trolling.

High iq, tbh.

Sub7 inch dick = micropenis
Sub8 face = incel
Below 6'3 feet = manlet
No drivers license = truecel
so having a car somehow overshadows a sub7 dick a face and height? What kinda cope is this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Under 8 inches = micropenis.

People have sex cause theyre good looking. How would a ONS know chads dick size before shes already fucking him? What makes you think incels have small dicks
Girls prefer bigger penises in short-term hookups. They absolutely check size in many cases so I think it is bigger. At a club or party they will feel someone no doubt.
so having a car somehow overshadows a sub7 dick a face and height? What kinda cope is this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@micropenis29 thoughts?

hook up myth has been destroyed recently if you aren't at least 6.5 inches(non bone pressed) then you better forget about getting a girlfriend
blackpill truth: dicklets don't have sex denying this is denying gravity

hook up myth has been destroyed recently if you aren't at least 6.5 inches(non bone pressed) then you better forget about getting a girlfriend
blackpill truth: dicklets don't have sex denying this is denying gravity
lol why do you have @TheSecondComing avi? :feelskek:

Dicklet if u don't have 8 inches

I have a micro penis

Penis threads again byoyo :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Over for 17.7cmcels

Thank god i don't have micropenis

High iq, tbh.

Sub7 inch dick = micropenis
Sub8 face = incel
Below 6'3 feet = manlet
No drivers license = truecel

Brutal, specially the driver licence part.

Some of you guys take shit to the extreme. Girls have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to penis size. Look how many claim they've been with a guy with 10 or 11 inches. You could have 7 inches and say it's 9 and they'll believe it. 6 inches is fine.

Yeah if youre trying to satisfy a whore who has taken more kilometers of cock then the Indian railway. Your average virgin foid will think 4 inches and above is normal. Thats why asia has billions of ppl and spics are spreading at insane rates.

Cooooooope.

6 inches is micropenis size in 2020. Get with the times nigga.

cope
You are right.

Guys with 6 inches penises are either incel, gay, or getting cheated on. (unless they are chad)

Lifefuel for me tbh

This is the brutal truth. Average sex-haver penis size is 17.8cm or 7 inches.

If you are below this, you are a mircro penis dicklet. Stop fucking coping.
I finally agree with u colvin, gj