Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Unironically want to try soy

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw that meme with the redditor who hurt his hand trying to open a bottle of soylent, further confirming the fact that soyboys are comically weak, but now curiosity has the better of me and I kind of want to try Soylent now. I looked at their website and they have like, a decent number of flavors that look good like strawberry and banana and mint chocolate. Probably not going to buy any soon (maybe in some time) but who knows, maybe I will have a naturally gaping mouth and turn into a woman respecter with a good persoynality and then I will have women flocking towards me like flies to shit.

7a4e42d5b68cc662e724f91ae19a162013444545.jpg

Now I want to see if the bottles are actually hard to open or if soyboys are comically weak. Or both.

Now I want to see if the bottles are actually hard to open or if soyboys are comically weak. Or both.
I wondered that too

I saw that meme with the redditor who hurt his hand trying to open a bottle of soylent, further confirming the fact that soyboys are comically weak, but now curiosity has the better of me and I kind of want to try Soylent now. I looked at their website and they have like, a decent number of flavors that look good like strawberry and banana and mint chocolate. Probably not going to buy any soon (maybe in some time) but who knows, maybe I will have a naturally gaping mouth and turn into a woman respecter with a good persoynality and then I will have women flocking towards me like flies to shit.
Its in tons of chinese food, The chinese are deployed to make them soy!

Also I used to drink this shit when I was too lazy to make food and too busy at work to eat. Made me feel like shit. Never again.

@Sans Why do you write in that abhorrent font?

even if i want to drink soy since it's not sold where i live and tbh i don't have much of a problem with that