Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: having a daughter is better than having a son.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Her life will be on tutorial mode. You will never have to worry if she will grow up a depressed loner.

inb4, "having daughter is cucked cuz she will be fucked by chad". Well, what do you expect? A lesbian daughter?

well lets say it like this if we had more women than men in this world then there would be less 20-30 year old virgins (there is no way foids would reject us if the ratio would be like 10:1 in every single city in the world)

Its cucked cause they all turn into disgusting whores
In my opinion having a daughter is only acceptable in wmaf couples cause no more elliot rodgers should suffer

I dunno man. If I had a son I could play dnd and video games with him like my dad. I'd have someone to cope with. I'm kidding of course. I know it's fucked up in reality, but the thought is nostalgic.

to many niggas here feel for the 4chan *hits pipe copypasta. Personally I'd prefer a daughter just so I wouldn't have to worry if she would turn out to be a virgin loser since women can't lose. After she's out of my house I wouldn't care about her at all.

@faded

Damn right its better to have a daughter :feelsEhh::feelsohh: (In video game)

@faded

Damn right its better to have a daughter :feelsEhh::feelsohh: (In video game)
I wish I had a daughter i would be fucking her in every hole experiencing sex and love with a prime foid every night :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'd rather have an incel son than a lexapro-popping cumdumpster for chad. But no kids at all is ideal.

daughter mogs because she will live life on easy mode and never has to suffer also will make grandchildreen while son have to suffer with sub5 incelgenes he will prob commit suicide or die alone in his 1 room Apartment and only after 5 months he will be found..

Last edited:
I'd rather have an incel son than a lexapro-popping cumdumpster for chad. But no kids at all is ideal.
Why you could just daughtermaxxx :ahegao::feelsohh:

daughter mogs because she will live life on easy mode and never has to suffer also will make grandchildreen while son have to suffer with sub5 incelgenes he will prob commit suicide or die alone in his 1 room Apartment and only after 5 months he will be found..

Brootal hikkomori-pill.

Her life will be on tutorial mode. You will never have to worry if she will grow up a depressed loner.

inb4, "having daughter is cucked cuz she will be fucked by chad". Well, what do you expect? A lesbian daughter?
i'd rather have an incel son than a slut daughter

tbh u can fuck her so yh

to many niggas here feel for the 4chan *hits pipe copypasta. Personally I'd prefer a daughter just so I wouldn't have to worry if she would turn out to be a virgin loser since women can't lose. After she's out of my house I wouldn't care about her at all.

:yes::yes:
incels are too retarded too see, if you ascend with a decent looking foid. then wtf would you want a son?? he'll end up a incel more than a chad
at least a toilet daughter will have it easy

why would you want a soul to suffer your previous torment :fuk::fuk:

Never thought about it this way but it's a valid point of view

Women live tutorial mode lives by default unless she has some kind of facial deformity or several mental handicap.

You're daughter would inherent your genes though.

Such as short and balding genes and pass it on to her son.

But I see your point OP

Foids have life on easy mode.