Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: I don't hate women

Do you hate women?

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I know this will be very controversial but hear me out.

Women treat us like garbage sure, but don't simps and chads do the same? We're doomed to a life of misery due to our genetics, that's how it is, it's not women's fault. I'm angry at women sure, when they're rude to me for being ugly I feel like ERing them, but I don't legit hate them bc tbf the root of the problem is my subhuman genetics. In fact I wish I had a gf :feelsbadman: which is, tbf, incompatible with hating women.

Every time I go to bed I feel bad that I'm alone in it and that I'm not in a relationship. To the point that sex is the least of my worries. Throughout my miserable life, I've gotten bullied by everyone, not just women at all, in fact other males were typically worse. How could I hate women?

I only hate women in the sense that, after so much bullying and suffering through no fault of my own, I've become blackpilled as fuck to the point that I find myself laughing when I hear that people died in an accident or shit like that. It's just not possible to have empathy for others when you've been consistently put through extreme suffering while everyone else lived it up and didn't care about you, it just doesn't make sense.

Making a poll to see if I'm alone in this.

i love women but as a joke

tbh if you’re here then you like women to some degree

I do hate them but not with a psychopathic hatred that a lot of members here have.

I think a lot of women are very dishonest and they only like bad boys that treat them like shit and it makes me not respect them. I find women to be very arrogant and entitled babies. But I wouldn't kill them or anything. I just ignore them. They are not relevant to me.

I'm more mad at women pretending like they have it tough in life than them having an easy life.

I'm more mad at them trying to convince everyone that they have a personality detector than them dating thugs and chads who pummel their face.

I'm more mad at them denying hypergamy and denying the genetic factor of looks. No instead they'll lie to our face and tell us it's about confidence, hobbies, how we dress, showing emotions etc.

Living a shit life is hard enough. But when the most privileged people say they have it tough, you have it easy and everything is your fault ... that's what really pisses me off.

Just hate everyone except incels

I do hate them but not with a psychopathic hatred that a lot of members here have.

I think a lot of women are very dishonest and they only like bad boys that treat them like shit and it makes me not respect them.
I find women to be very arrogant and entitled babies. But I wouldn't kill them or anything. I just ignore them. They are not relevant to me.
:redpill::redpill::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I hate women and overprotective daddies of teen girls

Looks might get you into an early relationship and sex but ultimately she will only stick around for the bad boy that treats her like shit. There's plenty of GL guys who have been cheated on and etc. because they didn't fit the bad boy persona and she got bored with him.

I´m attracted to toilets, but i lost all respect for tem

yeah sexually, but they suck at being human.

I'd also like a female shaped artificial intelligence, if those existed.

Indeed we seek companionship.

But I cannot conceive something more malevolent than blocking out and destroying the life purpose of an enormous chunk of the population for the purpose of shallow and fleeting pleasure, beauty fades eventually, thus having your entire existence and worth brought into triviality due to something that itself is incredibly trivial in nature.

In this sense, I hate women, because they're an obstacle.

An obstacle to my purpose as a human being to continue my genetic code and have my social needs met.

An obstacle that I cannot possibly hope to overcome, and to be told by a species of egotistical and licentious monkeys that it doesn't matter that I can't have anything that they have no trouble obtaining, it's infuriating and produces deep-seated hatred and resentment.

Women make a fine reservoir to store all that built-up hatred.

"It's in their nature", well it's in a bear's nature to kill and eat animals for food. Would you not harbor resentment and hatred towards bears if someone you dearly loved was mauled to death by bears? Hell no! You'd hate bears. I hate women.

Things can be forgiven in time with proper space to heal, how am I supposed to heal when they keep relentlessly assaulting me with this reality every waking second of my life pewpew?

Hate is just the wrong word for it. I dont hate a dog who shits on my floor because its a dog, it just does whatever its programmed to do but I wouldnt like to have the dog in my house. I dont hate a bear who mauls someone to death, I just dont want to be around a bear

Women are the same, they just do things because thats what they are programmed to do. They dont think, analyze, and have complex ideas that they execute. But what they do is really annoying and terrible and I dont want anything to do with them even though obviously I am sexually attracted to them

:soy: :soy: :soy: Jfl 4 retards also don't hate women. Why don't u gtfo the site then?

I hate women, but not exclusively. I hate men too, though I tend to hate men and women for different reasons. I would define myself as more of a misanthropist than a misogynist.

Jokes on you though buddy, you don't have to actually hate women to be considered a misogynist. People will call you a misogynist if you do anything other than completely worshipping them like a cuck, the exception being if you are Chad, in which case woman-beating is just you being "Alpha". It's like pedophilia, someone who tries to have sex with a 17 years 11 months old will be treated the same as someone who tries to have sex with children. Whether you like it or not society considers you a misogynist now.

I hate what women are in reality but I love what they could've been instead (like anime girls).

I hate women, but not exclusively. I hate men too, though I tend to hate men and women for different reasons. I would define myself as more of a misanthropist than a misogynist.

Jokes on you though buddy, you don't have to actually hate women to be considered a misogynist. People will call you a misogynist if you do anything other than completely worshipping them like a cuck, the exception being if you are Chad, in which case woman-beating is just you being "Alpha". It's like pedophilia, someone who tries to have sex with a 17 years 11 months old will be treated the same as someone who tries to have sex with children. Whether you like it or not society considers you a misogynist now.
ik that im a mysogynist according to cucks and i couldnt care less. high iq comment though

Women treat us like garbage sure, but don't simps and chads do the same? We're doomed to a life of misery due to our genetics, that's how it is, it's not women's fault. I'm angry at women sure, when they're rude to me for being ugly I feel like ERing them, but I don't legit hate them bc tbf the root of the problem is my subhuman genetics. In fact I wish I had a gf :feelsbadman: which is, tbf, incompatible with hating women.

Every time I go to bed I feel bad that I'm alone in it and that I'm not in a relationship. To the point that sex is the least of my worries. Throughout my miserable life, I've gotten bullied by everyone, not just women at all, in fact other males were typically worse. How could I hate women?

I only hate women in the sense that, after so much bullying and suffering through no fault of my own, I've become blackpilled as fuck to the point that I find myself laughing when I hear that people died in an accident or shit like that. It's just not possible to have empathy for others when you've been consistently put through extreme suffering while everyone else lived it up and didn't care about you, it just doesn't make sense.

Don't you hate that you, as a man, have to pay much more taxes to finance their welfare leeching?
Or what about all the social privileges that women have? There is much injustice in society at your expense, you have every reason to be hateful.

Also stop calling your genes "subhuman", the only bad thing about you most likely is your looks. You are otherwise a perfectly healthy and fertile individual and you deserve a woman to raise a family with. I bet you could kill a woman with your bare hands in 10 seconds if given the chance, how subhuman is that? They need a whole system of male slavery that provides for them and protect them, women are the real subhumans.

Last edited:

CUCK
CUCK

I wana fuck them but chad only

Not angry, just really disappointed (at women)

I don’t hate women. I hate how they act.

I hate humanity in general, not just women.

People will call you a cuck for this but what you have expressed actually contains some wisdom, I’m going to post my thoughts on this in a separate thread.

That's incorrect. The root of our inceldom is foids having more rights and privileges than men. and non-chads being forced to pay cucked taxes to a gynocentric government. Of course I will hate foids for voting on cucked laws that non-chads are forced to follow, and pay whiteknight cops to enforce the cucked laws with their taxes. Foids, cucks, and chads are all to blame for men being treated like slaves, that's why it's good to hate them.

I hate nature, not rly women

I hate nature, not rly women
Cucked laws and taxes aren't part of nature, this soyciety we're living in is artificial. Foids are men's property in nature.

Cucked laws and taxes aren't part of nature, this soyciety we're living in is artificial. Foids are men's property in nature.
men protect and simp themselves for women in nature, look at peacocks and polar bears

men protect and simp themselves for women in nature, look at peacocks and polar bears
That's not part of human nature. That's why they need to use chemicals and social media to turn men into soys.

Bateman's principle
That was when men had wars and weren't civilized. Foids would still get raped during those times, and they couldn't pick the chads with the best jawlines to have sex with.

That was when men had wars and weren't civilized. Foids would still get raped during those times, and they couldn't pick the chads with the best jawlines to have sex with.
but we cant reverse the effects, since its in our brains forever now. Evolution isnt perfect and it would take billions of years to change man's brains by even a little bit

but we cant reverse the effects, since its in our brains forever now. Evolution isnt perfect and it would take billions of years to change man's brains by even a little bit
It's not in men's brains to be cucks forever, they can still change, that's why they think incels and blackpillers are dangerous to soyciety.

Im glad that you have hope in humans still tbh. I lost faith a while ago
I've uncucked some bluepilled friends so that's why I know there's hope. And I'm seeing normies online getting more based every day.