Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Unpopular Opinion: Men are More Fragile Than Women . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm gonna get a lot of HATRED for this, but the way I look at things, men seem to be more fragile than women. I want to preface that, because I am an introvert, my biases are more skewed toward an internal state of fragility as opposed to external one. Depending on your viewpoint of the importance of an external world being "real" or the one in your own mind being "real" this can vary wildly.

I want to start with the assertion that "female fragility" is mostly a charade. Since women are naturally more expressive and NT, I feel as though their fragility is a largely histrionic act put upon merely to get what they want. Women are more likely to exhibit sociopathic behaviors on the dating scene. A quick google search on the topic of breakups leads to a slew of articles revealing scientific evidence that women completely outpace men in recovering from breakups.

While a few articles report women apparently experience more "pain" in these breakups, they recover faster. This makes no sense to me. This sounds more like women are just acting like they are more hurt than men. If they were really hurt by these breakups, they would NOT recover faster. The fact is, bitches don't get apeshit when Chad dumps them. She just hops right back on tinder, and finds herself a new Chad. When sub-Chad men get dumped by Becky, they wither like a plant, become introspective for months, need to start therapy, a gym routine, and dives into a brief MGTOW phase before hitting the apps again.

The phase of consistent male rejection is the blacksmith's hut wherein the sword of misogyny is forged. Men WEAPONIZE their fragility. Men suicide more. Men white-knight to "toxic" levels. Men go ER. It is laughable to think women would take their fragility to male extremes. And you why this is??? Women can FUCK their way out of it. Men CANNOT.

Hypergamy fuels the sociopathic resolve of women, and chivalry oppresses men to a life of loneliness and pain. The perpetual lie women propagandize of their own fragility oppresses men into the trap of chivalry. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS DECEPTION BECAUSE IT WILL DESTROY YOU. Women can dish out pain better than you can.

Last edited:
this is actually based and high IQ tbh

This is probably due to their lack of empathy. I do believe most women have cluster B personality disorders by default.

No they just have easy lives

Men are stronger emotionally because men are told to suck it up. I think men have a bigger range of emotion though even if it does not show through. Women have immature brains so they are kind of like crying babies, babies cry because that is all they know. So that correlates to how women react to hostile situations like death or murder, crying screaming. It takes much more to hurt a man to the point of breakdown.

I guess a good metaphor would be a woman is like a leaky faucet, you change the o rings and it is fixed. When a man hurts its like a busted pipe.

I would EXPECT them to be less emotional and fragile given that they do not struggle nearly as much as men in their day to day lives.

Didn’t read, soy.

Women are cruel

Less options mean you cling to what small chances you get.

Being a manipulative, narcissistic, psychopathic piece of shit is not a measure of strength, all that tells me is that this behavior is being enabled by pathetic men who are traitorous, pathetic scumbags who worship these adulterous whores and stab other men in the back. Women are using terrible men to do their bidding, and they know EXACTLY what they're doing.

This "strength" you speak of is artificial, and men have the power to take it away on whim, it's just that men refuse to pick their balls up from the floor and quit their pathetic behavior. We will see how much strength they truly have when they age, and a hotter, more prime women take their place for simps to oogle at. Strength my ass.

Holes "prosper" in a collective enviroment where they can gossip behind other peoples back, fault others for their failures, not bear the consequences of their actions and in general live out the darkest sides of their nature. When a toilet has to bear the consequences of her actions she will mentally break into neurosis and antisocial conduit like murdering her newborn child. Men prosper in solitude and its in mans nature to leave the things suppressing him behind, going NEET or hikki is just the modern expression of this as all other venues of independence have been taken away by soyciety because it needs to pay for foidd dysfunctional behavior.

That's because women are machiavellian psychopaths who have no souls.

When they cry it's fake, they don't really hurt, it's just to manipulate people and get what they want.

Men actually hurt when they break up, we hurt when people leave us, we become mentally ill when we are abandoned, because we are human, we have souls.

Men are romantics pretending to be pragmatists.
Women are pragmatists pretending to be romantic.

Men value relationships more because they know how hard they are to get. And because they have fewer friends.

femoids are defined by negative emotions; narcissism, selfishness, greed, envy, lust, etc, they lack any form of positive emotions , and I guess that's what makes men more human. Sometimes I think femoids have no souls.

Not at all hard to believe considering they live life on tutorial mode and they have an endless line of simps and cucks ready to support them emotionally

Foids initiate break ups, and they always have beta orbiters and simps ready to swoop in, including when they're in a relationship, doesn't matter how long, they always have back up plans hanging around. So of course they recover better.

For women, dating is like shopping. For men it's like a job interview.

One's easy and fun (to normies, at least), the other's dreadful.

I'm gonna get a lot of HATRED for this, but the way I look at things, men seem to be more fragile than women.

Men are only more fragile because we are under constant attack.

Hypergamy fuels the sociopathic resolve of women, and chivalry oppresses men to a life of loneliness and pain. The perpetual lie women propagandize of their own fragility oppresses men into the trap of chivalry. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS DECEPTION BECAUSE IT WILL DESTROY YOU. Women can dish out pain better than you can.

Most men are not even in the position to fight back therefore we are forced to take it and carry the burden without even to speak up about it.

No they just have easy lives

Exactly. We have to deal with much more stuff and eventually it is too much to carry and even the strongest men will fail.

this is actually based and high IQ tbh

This is probably due to their lack of empathy. I do believe most women have cluster B personality disorders by default.

Didn't read cuz by the title and amount you wrote I already know this is true and I knew it anyway