Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unpopular opinion - Soy life matter

forever_alone1111

forever_alone1111

Banned
-
Many of you got treated like crap because of your looks. All your life, people hate you for reasons that you had no control over.
Why are you doing the very same thing with soys? Do you have to bully the weak to feel more powerful?
Its not their fault for having low T and high inhib.
This will eventually lead to hating more masculine men -> becoming a leftist, vegan, stuck in friendzone all life.
I bet half of the forums members are soy boyos themself, or are soys in denial.

Being vegan, leftist and drinking soy are all preventable.

Soy boy doesnt necessarily means low t, its more state of the mind male feminist.

I'm vegan and psychopathic af
I hate normies, but non-human animals haven't done anything wrong to me

1. Op is a faggot or an IT infiltrator.
2. Soy is not identified by looks. It's identifiable the stupid expression and behavior.
3. Being feminist/simp/irrational is a conscious choice.

weak 24th post

I'm vegan and psychopathic af
I hate normies, but non-human animals haven't done anything wrong to me
Sorry but I’m going to eat the cow infront of you

1. Op is a faggot or an IT infiltrator.
2. Soy is not identified by looks. It's identifiable the stupid expression and behavior.
3. Being feminist/simp/irrational is a conscious choice.

it's called tough love. soys need to learn to end their simping ways to the sake of a better society. a lot of incels used to be like that, and would have appreciated a good kick up the back end.

Many of you got treated like crap because of your looks. All your life, people hate you for reasons that you had no control over.
Why are you doing the very same thing with soys? Do you have to bully the weak to feel more powerful?
This will eventually lead to hating more masculine men -> becoming a leftist, vegan, stuck in friendzone all life.
I dont bully the soys for their looks, I dislike them for their views and behaviour, probably like everyone else does.

Agreed. Soy life matters. It is not their fault that they are what they are.
On the other hand, masculine men are usually the one's who get laid, despite having a obnoxious toxic personality, fuck them. Of course it depends on the individual, but I tend to hate masculine men more than Soys in general.

Last edited: