Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unsure if people are trolling with this comment

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Seen a couple of people that legit think JBB is real but somehow JBW is fake. I can't tell if they are just joking around or being serious :feelsseriously:

99% of any of these theories are made by people who can't remember the last time they left their basements.

Just going to leave this here
99% of any of these theories are made by people who can't remember the last time they left their basements.
Ok fakecel

Seen a couple of people that legit think JBB is real but somehow JBW is fake. I can't tell if they are just joking around or being serious :feelsseriously:
Might wear blackface and see if JBB works.

View attachment 622026

Ok fakecel
Nice unsourced graph. Even if there is a source, I know you haven’t read it. You just saw a meme graph that seemingly confirmed what you want to believe and decided to post it.
What even are the age groups here?

Nice unsourced graph. Even if there is a source, I know you haven’t read it. You just saw a meme graph that seemingly confirmed what you want to believe and decided to post it.
What even are the age groups here?
My source is @trying to ascend

I trust him

My source is @trying to ascend

I trust him
Exactly, another teenager who probably doesn’t go out much but read a few meme graphs and watched some shitty cope channels.

Bit of an odd ad hominem to make on an incel forum :feelsjuice:

View attachment 622026

Ok fakecel
The women are lying, obviously.

Anyways, is this a western study? If so, unsurprising. Niggers are bottom of barrel every except USA, where they’re on a pedestal. Every black is assumed to be either a rapper, an athlete, or a drug lord. All which gain immediate respect in any social situation

so which one is it faggot, are you NT with friends and social circle, or the autistic socially inept retard you claim to be on this forum and claim is the reason you cant get laid? fucking idiot

so which one is it faggot, are you NT with friends and social circle, or the autistic socially inept retard you claim to be on this forum and claim is the reason you cant get laid? fucking idiot
Saying that normies hate autists isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a fact. I'm not NT, I don't have friends. I have "acquaintances" and barely so.

Except that blacks are still on the top
barely. Most people can get laid no problem. No shit. Still, online surveys like this are to be taken with a grain of salt. They all claim that a sizeable portion of the female population are incels, which we all know is not true.

Saying that normies hate autists isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a fact. I'm not NT, I don't have friends. I have "acquaintances" and barely so.
so why are you saing to "get out of the basement" when you only go out alone, and look on like a cuckold bystander? and jfl if you think anyone literally does not go outside their houses. fucking brainlet

so why are you saing to "get out of the basement" when you only go out alone, and look on like a cuckold bystander? and jfl if you think anyone literally does not go outside their houses. fucking brainlet
I do go out with my acquaintances. Not as much as normies do, but more than I assume the average person here does.

I think having at least one Chad's trait can help to a degree.

but more than I assume the average person here does.
that would be your egotistical low IQ brain at work. low IQ autistics like you always have an enflated sense of importance and intelligence. you think youre smart and attractive, but youre nothing but scum

that would be your egotistical low IQ brain at work. low IQ autistics like you always have an enflated sense of importance and intelligence. you think youre smart and attractive, but youre nothing but scum
Look. You're in your mid 20s and you can't stop sperging out at me on an incel forum. I value the opinion of my dog's shit more than yours. All your insults are laughable at best.
I can die knowing that i'll always be more intelligent than you :feelsautistic:

I can die knowing that i'll always be more intelligent than you
another example of tiny brainlet mind pumping up your ego because youd kill yourself if you had to face the truth of what you are. a disgusting low IQ piece of shit scum thats not worth anything.

another example of tiny brainlet mind pumping up your ego because youd kill yourself if you had to face the truth of what you are. a disgusting low IQ piece of shit scum thats not worth anything.
keep crying le angry actor man.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::yes::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back