Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unvoluntary Human Trait: YOU DIDN’T GET TO EXPERIENCE SOCIAL MEDIA AT SCHOOL OR MAKE FRIENDS!

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Social Media Got Popular Right After i Quit School.

I remember the last day of school this girl pulled out her phone and took a picture of the whole class (this was when instagram just dropped) and was telling people to add her on insta. I had a little button phone and not a smart phone. (Which got broken, i’ll tell the story in my book)

Summer past by then school started and i quit a month or two after school began.

I never got to experience snapchatting, receiving nudes, talking and adding people, doing streaks, none of that shit. I didn’t even know how it all worked and played mobile games and did youtube during those years.

Anyways i dont give a shit. This was just inspired after @HiddenUzer posted a schoolpilled post.

Last edited:
i did snapchat for 1 year

I had a little button phone
Lmao I also had these until 2018:

(This piece of shit can't even connect to wi-fi,) it was not until 2020 that I got my first soysung soyphone.(used and refurbished, and one of the 2014 models)
Yes, being poor is surreal.
Summer past by then school started and i quit a month or two after school began.
same bro, also school flunkie :feelsbadman:
and played mobile games and did youtube during those years.
mogger
This was just inspired after @
HiddenUzer
@HiddenUzer
Yes, fuck him with his oneitis pukefuel posts