Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unvoluntary Human Trait: Your Memories of Childhood are so vivid because your brain is so empty of new memories and experiences.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Brutal. I have so little memories i can remember stuff that happened 10-7 years ago but i don’t have many memories of the last 3-4 years. Just pain and struggle. Nothing happy.

Regular people have so many experiences they forget about the long lost old ones and have to think hard to remember them.

Last edited:
@Khanivore fakecel ahhh nigga

Barely even moving, cant go into cohesive thoughts now

this used to be true for me but now my memory is getting fucked up:feelsrope:

Oh well, three thousand posts, fine, just for that i will try to answer good

Yes, i am sitting on my ass, doing something, thinking - hmmmm ima doing my stuff very slowly! Must do it FASTAH! but, cannot

It is totally legit shit you got, i am with you here - nothing really interesting happened since my graduation from college. I need to find a good nice job at a cozy office, but, alas - where i live nobody needs a something bad programmer

Searching for a job for a 2 years already! Fucking hell, my parents destroying my nerves every day cause of it

I hope you are satisfied now, and i can die in peace

good day mistore balkan!!!!!!

Oh well, three thousand posts, fine, just for that i will try to answer good

Yes, i am sitting on my ass, doing something, thinking - hmmmm ima doing my stuff very slowly! Must do it FASTAH! but, cannot

It is totally legit shit you got, i am with you here - nothing really interesting happened since my graduation from college. I need to find a good nice job at a cozy office, but, alas - where i live nobody needs a something bad programmer

Searching for a job for a 2 years already! Fucking hell, my parents destroying my nerves every day cause of it
Stabilizers online, guns loaded, n-word patches locked, i feel better now

Well, it got me thinking about my old grandma, whom got quite a bad character - anger outbreaks, shouting if something gets in her way, you know it

She just sits at home almost 24 hours a day.. you know - she does not see anything new, maybe thats why she is so angry at things.. yeah, poor old woman

she is still angry, but hell.. nobody actually goes to her and tries to have a nice talk with her, cause she will shout if you say something wrong

So - nobody talks with old hag cuz she angery, and old hag gets even more angery cuz nobody wants to talk with her

sorry grandma we may failed you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back