Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Update: accepted a date with a girl I don't like

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Success story?
You can see the original post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneNigger/s/e6i37Y0Xi6

Long story short, we went on a date and kissed, then I told her I didn't feel a spark, she seemed sad but was okay.

WELL, a few days later she texted me saying she couldn't stop thinking about me and asked for another chance. She said last time she couldn't really be herself because she liked me for about a decade and was terrified (yes, wtf, why didn't you come sooner) After thinking about it A LOT I said yes.

We went to that second date and it was amazing, we had a great time, lots of laughs and fun. We were hungry but places were closing, so we went to my place and cooked something. We cuddled while watching tv, made out (I had to initiate, she's even more shy than me), we ended up having sex and cuddled the whole night. In the morning, she drove me to work.

And here goes the best part lol, she didn't ghost me after sex. (It has happened to me before)

Is this a success story? I don't know yet, but I'm really glad I went out of my comfort zone.

Lifefuel? Maybe?

Lmao "ForeverAloneWomen"

"ForeverAloneWomen" = holes who can't get chad

When ugly girl actually gives her looksmatch a chance.

Why did OP put girl instead of guy? I thought this was a fakecel brag thread! :reeeeee::feelsree::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad:

Success story?
You can see the original post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneNigger/s/e6i37Y0Xi6

Long story short, we went on a date and kissed, then I told her I didn't feel a spark, she seemed sad but was okay.

WELL, a few days later she texted me saying she couldn't stop thinking about me and asked for another chance. She said last time she couldn't really be herself because she liked me for about a decade and was terrified (yes, wtf, why didn't you come sooner) After thinking about it A LOT I said yes.

We went to that second date and it was amazing, we had a great time, lots of laughs and fun. We were hungry but places were closing, so we went to my place and cooked something. We cuddled while watching tv, made out (I had to initiate, she's even more shy than me), we ended up having sex and cuddled the whole night. In the morning, she drove me to work.

And here goes the best part lol, she didn't ghost me after sex. (It has happened to me before)

Is this a success story? I don't know yet, but I'm really glad I went out of my comfort zone.

I don't understand anything about this post.

First of all, there is no r/ForeverAloneNigger, not sure what you actually meant for us to find.

Second, who is this story about? I hope it's not you.

Really puts into perspective how different "femcels" are from real incels.

I don't understand anything about this post.

First of all, there is no r/ForeverAloneNigger, not sure what you actually meant for us to find.

Second, who is this story about? I hope it's not you.
brutally over for my frothy

It's suicidefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee:

It looks successful to me. Great move, you go girl!!!!
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I FUCKING HEAR THIS, I WANT TO PUNCH THE BITCH IN THE FACE, THIS STUPID BULLSHIT (((FEMINIST))) GARBAGE IS WHAT GOT US HERE, FUCKING RETARDED FOIDS I HATE THEM ALL

This is what normies mean when they say they get girls. They have drunk pity sex with a woman every 5-10 years that leads to nothing

every toilet on r/faw should be sentenced to being raped daily by 5 hindus for the rest of their life

I have to live on nightmare mode for absolutely no reason other than being born a genetic trash of a man :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Im gona lose my mind :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have completely and utterly lost my mind.

brutally over for my frothy

Was the second post meant to be in the opening post? I can't understand why you would deliberately make two separate posts and leave us detective work to figure out what the first one meant.

Wait so this was a foid talking about a guy?

r/foreveralonenigger

They made the subreddit private lmao :feelskek: :feelskek:
For some time, it's open again now and I read it regularly. Of course they are claiming to be lonely while also boasting about ignoring all DMs they get and bathing in this attraction.

since when did niggers have their own Foreveralone subreddit lol