Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update on Colvin

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
As we know from a previous thread, that @Colvin76 has made a thread on looksmax.org of his imminent suicide. It was a disheartening response to hear and to know that a prominent figure of this forum is going to an hero.

However, it has come to light that @Colvin76 didn't successfully kill himself.

Colvin 76

Instead he's looking towards getting someone else to do the bidding or himself.

But who was it or what caused our @Colvin76 to commit such an act?
Well here are the list of users from looksmax.org (as said by Colvin himself) that were personally responsible for the attempt of suicide by Colvin.

Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
Gorilla (FUCK YOU YOU'RE BY FAR THE WORST ONE ON THIS LIST)
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras

These heinous individuals will be written on Colvin's future suicide note and the FBI will be at their doors for bullying a KHHV ugly ethnic truecel.

And here are the threads associated:

Imagine killing yourself because everyone says that you are a slayer jfl

fuck man. I like colvin,

JFL, posting on faggotmaxx.

FBI will congratulate these people because they want ugly subhumans like us dead.
Poor Colvin, I hope he feels better.

he needs to check into an institution for help

When you mentioned Gorilla I thought you meant @ThoughtfulCel at first. :feelsmega:

That being said I hope Colvin doesn't off himself.

colvin really needs to take some time from these sites, these communities of lonely and frustrated men while also being good for some are also a honeypot for retards who want to bully people to feel better about themselves

you can't take everything on the internet (or perhaps in life) too seriously, but I do understand that it has a negative impact in many people especially younger guys so shame on these guys, especially the racists and the suicide inducers dudes

Would be Suifuel tbh

Imagine being accused of having something you will never have

Colvin seemed like a nice member, never heard him bully or mock anyone else. What is wrong with those looksmaxxers?

Colvin seemed like a nice member, never heard him bully or mock anyone else. What is wrong with those looksmaxxers?
that forum is full of dumb teen trolls unfortunately, they are too young to even understand how serious inceldom is

he needs to check into an institution for help
They will kill him because he is sub 4 and black.

Tbh. I hope I can meet him irl
He seems like a cool dude, but it's pretty sad that people trolled him to this point. I remember a bunch of people here called every black person as colvin.

on any other forum would be the other way around. jfl only .co do people consider roping cause others don't consider em ugly enough

Why the fuck was he on looksmaxx to begin with??

It's cringefuel, imagine being on a virgin forum that shares this

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bbbbbbbbbbbb

Id probably neck myself before ever making an account there tbh ngl ded srs

Colvin if youre reading this I support you to make the best decision you can. I wish you could stay but i know how shitty life is and Im not blaming you for something that i would do as well. Dont feel forced to suicide because you made these posts, if you want to live please do.

@Colvin76 if you're reading dont rope, just take a break, man. It isnt worth roping, they were joking and being retarded, you shouldn't have ever used looksmax.org sinces its filled with normies. I hope you get out of this situation bro...

Okay. So Colvin is alive. I think he shouldn't kill himself but if he has made this decision then more power to him. He said he wanted ppl to shoot him. Interesting. He should legit go ER( in Minecraft ).
Also, rightfulcel is a stupid faggot.

Nigga wtf just leave looksmax. Like nigga close your eyes.

@Colvin76 dont let looksmax autists get to u retarded reason to rope tbh

Don't do it. Artmaxx. Go hiking. Do something.

Last edited:
Fuck man not colvin, one of my favorite blackcels on here :(

Not unexpected that rightful""cel"" is in the list, he is still butthurt over getting banned here

These heinous individuals will be written on Colvin's future suicide note and the FBI will be at their doors for bullying a KHHV ugly ethnic truecel.
Dawg are you serious? Being a dick towards suicidal people is messed up but this makes us look like a bunch of snowflakes

Why the fuck was he on looksmaxx to begin with??

It's cringefuel, imagine being on a virgin forum that shares this

View attachment 354346
View attachment 354347

Id probably neck myself before ever making an account there tbh ngl ded srs
I never got the point of looksmax tbh. It struck me as a forum for failed normies that wanted to be chad. There are tons of other forums for that.

Also not sure why colvin even went on there tbh. Its not a place for people like us.

As we know from a previous thread, that @Colvin76 has made a thread on looksmax.org of his imminent suicide. It was a disheartening response to hear and to know that a prominent figure of this forum is going to an hero.

However, it has come to light that @Colvin76 didn't successfully kill himself.

View attachment 354336

Instead he's looking towards getting someone else to do the bidding or himself.

But who was it or what caused our @Colvin76 to commit such an act?
Well here are the list of users from looksmax.org (as said by Colvin himself) that were personally responsible for the attempt of suicide by Colvin.

Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
Gorilla (FUCK YOU YOU'RE BY FAR THE WORST ONE ON THIS LIST)
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras

And here are the threads associated:

Dumbass dude is Black like me, He can just die by COP.

Dumbass dude is Black like me, He can just die by COP.
Or even faster/easier, he can go start shit with some gangbanger and get domed.

Tbh though he probably needs a trucel IRL to help calm him down. Do we know where Colvin lives?

He'll get a no knock raid by the police soon enough and they'll shoot him.

JFL getting executed by the police because you're ugly and incel.

He will come back after a while when this all cools down

Or even faster/easier, he can go start shit with some gangbanger and get domed.

Tbh though he probably needs a trucel IRL to help calm him down. Do we know where Colvin lives?
I personally don't, but I am sure someone here does.
Someone here needs to help his ass chill out.

Has anyone confirmed if he is actually dead? I hope he didnt kill himself cause he is one of my favorite users here, and is a based hERo of the incel community.

Has anyone confirmed if he is actually dead? I hope he didnt kill himself cause he is one of my favorite users here, and is a based hERo of the incel community.
He’s not dead. The message I screenshotted was literally sent by him 30 mins before I made the thread

Glad to hear he's alright.

Permanent sleep by cop is probably the easiest way to if he wants to get shot.

He tried to bleed himself?

I hope he doesn't end up going through with it. Fuck what those looksmax faggots say.

all these fags threatening the kill themselves recently, just fucking do it or shut up.

hope he dosent go through with it, he's one of the most giga based users here.

FBI will congratulate these people because they want ugly subhumans like us dead.
Poor Colvin, I hope he feels better.

this is true. FBI and the rest of society want us all eliminated

Colvin if you’re reading this, please don’t off yourself. I hope you feel better.