Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update on Colvin

he needs to check into an institution for help
A waste of time and a joke, will be surrounded by sexhaving normies who lifemog but have nonfunctional brains. Will probably leave more suicidal than he came in, except this time prescribed overpriced pills. Speaking from experience.

I like Colvin, he'll be back. (probably) Humans never change though, this is just another example of humans being scum, not really surprised. State sponsored euthanasia can't come soon enough.

brendioeee 2.0

who fucking cares lol, let him do whatever he wants. And stop giving him so much attention, he's becoming an obvious attention whore at this point.

It's top kek that other autists believe colvin is serious or that those users done anything bad

.me is a fucking joke, its full of normies frauding as chadlites and chads while jerking each other off and worshipping male models, there’s barely any looksmaxxing there just repetitive trash
I got the same expression.
If he is so much mentally ill thats some comments on internet makes him kill himself then he seriously need some medical help and he cant get that on internet, until he decide to help himself there's nothing you guys can do for him.

Last edited:
That image, I don't get it? It's just flipped.
Read the words

They talk about doing things to pussy when 90% of that forum dont even get laid and are rotting away the same as we are.

Im almost certain there's more slayers larping as incel on here than there are slayers there tbh

i don't get it.What did those comments even say for him to even think about suicide?

i don't get it.What did those comments even say for him to even think about suicide?
Basically trolling Colvin but not on the level that guys do it here, and it had gotten to him real bad.

Poor Colvin, I hope he doesn't kill himself.

maybe it is his time to go

any update on colvin? is he still alive?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

is SJWmaxx legit?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Colvin don't kill yourself over these nobodies who bully and make fun of people unironically. Its a shitty reason to go with tbh.

It's top kek that other autists believe colvin is serious or that those users done anything bad
Bullshit cope. I was 100% serious and they absolutely did bad things.

Those stupid looksmax bullies almost completely destroyed my mental health.

I'm posting these scumbag piece of shit names again:

"

Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
Gorilla (FUCK YOU YOU'RE BY FAR THE WORST ONE ON THIS LIST)
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras

"

Bullshit cope. I was 100% serious and they absolutely did bad things.

Those stupid looksmax bullies almost completely destroyed my mental health.

I'm posting these scumbag piece of shit names again:

"

Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
Gorilla (FUCK YOU YOU'RE BY FAR THE WORST ONE ON THIS LIST)
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras

"
oh you're back

These heinous individuals will be written on Colvin's future suicide note and the FBI will be at their doors for bullying a KHHV ugly ethnic truecel.

He's black. The feds will just be pissed they didn't manage to kill him themselves.
:lul::lul: