Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UPDATE: Today I arranged a dog rescue to take away the street dog who got run over and now has a broken leg

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I used to cuddle with this dog daily on my night walks. She was major lifefuel. She would always run to me whenever she saw my come by. You can read more about it here:

Then one day I stopped seeing her. Days went by and then finally when she showed up, I saw that her leg was completely broken in two when one of those beastly curry drivers ran her leg over. She suffered for 4 days straight until I finally called up a dog rescue team.

It took me so many days because my dad is not a fan of helping others, and also there aren't many dog non-profit rescues out here. In curryland, people are very selfish and don't care for others. Curries can barely care for themselves, let alone other people, and god forbid dogs! Seeing her getting carried away in a small cage really broke my heart.

Last edited:
will the dog rescue euthanize the bitch or the leg can be fixed?

will the dog rescue euthanize the bitch or the leg can be fixed?
That will be determined tomorrow when her treatment begins but from what the rescuers don't me, her leg will have to be amputated.

That will be determined tomorrow when her treatment begins but from what the rescuers don't me, her leg will have to be amputated.
ogre

her leg will have to be amputated.
Oof. I hope your buddy feels better soon (altho it sounds like that might take a while unfortunately)

bump. thread deserves more attention

bump. thread deserves more attention