Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Upvote because foid

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

site_61.jpg

Lol generic learned the "validation" word.

I dislike the female gender

Imagine even having a relationship to "fail".

4 downvotes from the simps

In threads like these, I’m always curious to see how many and what kind of comments get removed by the soymods

In threads like these, I’m always curious to see how many and what kind of comments get removed by the soymods

Foids will always be protected from criticism anywhere

I just pooped

Hopefully she drinks a little bit too much:feelsokman:

Holy shit, you just can't make garbage this up.

This piece of shit disgusting roastie has 1k private messages right now of people giving her attention and wanting to give her money just because she has a hole. Fucking tutorial mode tbh

So you’ve beat the pandemic, you are able to draw unemployment and find a better job, you are open to meeting new people and making new friends. Sounds like you have a lot going for you! Lots of positive opportunities on the horizon. You will get through this. Struggle builds character. Know that you are loved by people on this earth and by your ancestors who’ve pass on. God bless you.

Imagine not getting truckloads of validation by complete strangers just by showing your face

This post was made by the femoid gang

Imagine if we posted asking for sympathy.

"Man up faggot"