Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ur a cuck if u "go down" on a woman or finger her

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
View the sheldon pfp guys posts, disgusting.
Your natural task is to fuck her and nut inside, then leave her. Thats what ur naturally supposed to do.

Chad fucks her and she doesnt complain

Normie fucks her and has to (((please))) her.

This is some red pill alpha male shit lol

Your natural task is to fuck her and nut inside, then leave her. Thats what ur naturally supposed to do.

Non black piller should be burned alive

People on here really cope with muh masculinity when they are at the bottom of the barrel
Everyone who copes with muh masculinity muh nofap muh alpha is a sub5 trying hard to compensate.

as an incel i would be happy just to touch female bodies

Its not cope
Yeah bro, just hold frame bro, be masculine bro, be dominant bro, take 100 showers per day bro, use tactical soap bro, cold approach every day bro

Yeah bro, just hold frame bro, be masculine bro, be dominant bro, take 100 showers per day bro, use tactical soap bro, cold approach every day bro
NOt wanting to finger and lick foids pussy isnt cope
As a blackpill guru wizard

This is what happens if you go down on a woman

Volcel if you wouldn't

sexhaver problems

also are u a faggot by any chance

People on here really cope with muh masculinity when they are at the bottom of the barrel
When you are left with nothing but your innate biological sex, you need to either cope or let go off your pride and ego. They choose to still be consumed by pride.

Its not cope
Its the only conclusion anyone has come to, since the argument of nature is very weak, so then hypothetically if a 10/10 virgin stacy was going to blow you would you not do it? Since in nature you are meant to fuck her and cum inside her that way the blowjob is unnatural?

We are all incels here so who knows who would do oral or not, but it just comes accross as some stupid redpill shit I could enjoy licking and fingering a pussy I have no idea.

Its the only conclusion anyone has come to, since the argument of nature is very weak, so then hypothetically if a 10/10 virgin stacy was going to blow you would you not do it? Since in nature you are meant to fuck her and cum inside her that way the blowjob is unnatural?

We are all incels here so who knows who would do oral or not, but it just comes accross as some stupid redpill shit I could enjoy licking and fingering a pussy I have no idea.
Blowjob doesnt count

if she was a (legal) virgin teenage girl, i would literally snort her pussy discharge and eat her out, 100%
id be super curious to see what her prime teen sexual bodily fluids tasted like. im sure they would smell wonderful
it should also be noted that vegan girls smell alot better than meat eating girls, there was some study about that, so im refering some some hypothetical (legal) teenage girl thats a vegan and miraculously finds me attractive.. lol

i read somewhere that when you have unprotected sex, pussy juice goes inside of your penis, and literally goes into your brain and affects the way you think. so its not like you wont have pussy juice inside of your body anyways

Gay?

Even you as a grey already make better post than this fag
if she was a (legal) virgin teenage girl, i would literally snort her pussy discharge and eat her out, 100%
id be super curious to see what her prime teen sexual bodily fluids tasted like. im sure they would smell wonderful
it should also be noted that vegan girls smell alot better than meat eating girls, there was some study about that, so im refering some some hypothetical (legal) teenage girl thats a vegan and miraculously finds me attractive.. lol

i read somewhere that when you have unprotected sex, pussy juice goes inside of your penis, and literally goes into your brain and affects the way you think. so its not like you wont have pussy juice inside of your body anyways

how would it go in your brain, that doesnt make any fucking sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back